Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    <Sober-X USA> Guest

Profit all the way to the bank with elephant size returns!!! Call it the Orange Elephant Drink -- SOBER X.
    Get in the ground floor early.
    NOT A SCAM.
    This is a no gimick drink, 40% drop in alcohol level with in one hour! We have been selling this drink successfully for 3 years and expanding nationally. To meet our explosive growth we are seeking distributors, wholesalers for this incredible drink which helps to prevent hangover by reducing alcohol level fast.
    Visit our web site at www.sober-x.com
    For more info please contact us support@sober-x.com
    See you at the Beverage Night Club Trade Show in Vegas

Get back in your Volkswagon,clown.
    Inventor of the \"one cheek sneak\"

You are not going to reduce the alcohal level in the body. If you had tests showing a person had 2 beers, and within 1 hour, it droped 40%, well thats just the body naturaly burning it off. This is just like people who think if they drink coffee, they will sober up. All you have is just an awake drunk.

<SuperEnergyDrinkMan> Guest

That stuff is nothing compared to Atom Bomb Energy Drink! We use Saliva from rabid dog, and venom from deadly Japanese Killer Hornet!, also we have ingredient H, and newly discovered "U"- factor as main ingredients. You like this drink very much! It make your blood alcohol level not matter at all! If you like some, I get it out of back of my Volkswagen. Drink also available in North Korea. Soon available in Iraq!

remember:
    PUT SOME U-RANIUM IN YOUR CRANIUM!

Please get your facts straight. The average natural burn off rate on alcohol is 10% per hour.

So what you are saying is, if an average person drinks a normal 12 oz beer/1 shot of alcohal, it is going to take almost 10 hours to burn off the alcohal? You need to make your self more clear. My understanding is that it takes 1 hour to burn off 1 oz. of hard liquor and 1 hour to burn off a beer. That is what studies have shown, that is what all our charts show, and that is what I have learned from police officers. Show me a little more fact to convince me of what you are saying, and also tell me what herb or what it is in your drink that makes it so much different from anything else to sober you up.

Of course, another idea might be not drinking so much alcohol in the first place! After all, what is the human body in this case but a drain that gets abused and then has Liquid Plumr dumped in it?

I'm all for having great beers but what is the point if you then have to hyper sober yourself up? Better to just save enjoyment of alcoholic beverages for a time when you don't have to jolt your body around like that; gotta be bad for something!!!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

your right let be clearer, according to NHTA the average metabolic rate for blood alcohol range from .010 -.014 per hour. So if you had a BAC level of .08 which is the legal limit in most states it would take approximately over 5 - 8 hours to return to zero. (depending on the individual) Perhaps all my customers are hallucinating but they swear by it.
    My friend the proof is in the pudding and it would be silly of me to give out the trade secret on a chat board.
    Sober-X is better demonstrated than explained.
    No Bull Drink

That may help a little, but I guess I am not in your target range of customers. Age-wise I am (23), but I'm the guy who always makes sure we got a DD if we ever go out drinking, or I won't drink. But I guess if more people were like that, we would have less deaths, and probably not your product either...maybe you are the anti-christ, I mean Peter Van Stolk. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, calling you the anti-christ is better. Well, if it works, great, I don't know if Ill ever get to try it, but keep us updated as to when you get market penatration so we can look for it.

This all reminds me of that episode of the Three Stooges where they go to a huge fancy house to fix a doorbell and the housekeeper lady is watching them when Moe says "Step aside, sister; we don't want you getting any of our trade secrets"!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!