Bevboard

I saw an entry list for an ARCA stock car race and one of the cars is sponsored by Think Pink Energy Drink. Kinda reminds me of the Sumpoosie posts. Or Hustler Magazine (for anyone who has Jimmy Buffets live album "You Had To Be There" you know the picture [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

As far as I know, Think Pink is the same drink as Sum Poosie, it is just their main stream version.

Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
    As far as I know, Think Pink is the same drink as Sum Poosie, it is just their main stream version.
    This is true.

YA SAID YA WASN"T RELATED TO THINK PINK AND HIEDIGIRL YA CLOWN.
    Inventor of the \"one cheek sneak\"

I can answer this one!!!! Think Pink Energy Drink has nothing to do with SumPoosie. One of the partners has gone off to do his own thing and has started a new company that is producing its own products out of Florida. I understand they are coming out with a new type of water too. I tried the stuff and its not bad.... I am just not too crazy about anything diet!!!

Originally posted by Energydude:
    I can answer this one!!!! Think Pink Energy Drink has nothing to do with SumPoosie. One of the partners has gone off to do his own thing and has started a new company that is producing its own products out of Florida. I understand they are coming out with a new type of water too. I tried the stuff and its not bad.... I am just not too crazy about anything diet!!!
    LOL!!!

wait a min., how can something SUMone said come back to haunt him...this is crazy...oh wait, its the same thing with everything that is said by SUMbody.

This is my favorite passage:
    Originally posted by Energydude:
    I tried the stuff and its not bad.... I am just not too crazy about anything diet!!!
    It lacks the usual superlatives LOL!!! I guess the smell of money made the drink taste better.