Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XS Energy Drink

<jazman> Guest

Anyone know a location in Portland, Oregon that sells XS?

XS is only availible through Quixstar reps. It is not availible through traditional retail channels any longer. Quixstar is pretty much the online equivilant of Amway.

jazman
    if you are interested in the xs energy drinks
    contact me and I can get you XS energy drinks
    The best drinks 4900% of Vit B12 0 carb 0 sugar

866-422-XXXXX message/fax service

Posted by BevNET:
    No Quixtar IBO postings allowed.
    [ 07-02-2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

What is the amount of Vitamin B that can turn toxic for your body. I know Vitamin C is ok for your body, and although there is a toxic level for someone, it is amost unattainable. Vitamin A can be toxic if taken to much. What about B?

<XS Blast> Guest

It is not possible to overdose on B vitamins.

B vitamins are part of the group called "water soluble" vitamins. Excessive amounts of "water soluble" vitamins are merely excreted through the urine.

"Fat soluble" vitamins can be retained in the body and cause overdose damage. The four vitamins considered to be" fat soluble" are: A, D, E and K.

For more information visit www.xsblast.com

merely excreted? Not according to some stuff I've read. Overdosing on B can cause kidney damage. Do a google on "vitamin b overdose".

But also, you can overdose on Vitamin C, but it is an incredible amount of Vitamin C that you would need. Help me out on this beverage. I know it has tons of Vitamin B, and you say no sugar and no carbs. Do you market this as an energy drink? Or is this just a functional beverage in an energy drink can?

It's garbage. In the Chi town market they give it away on consignment and it does not sell period.

What the world needs now is another pop soda energy drink like I need a hole in my head.

exccuess meeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I agree, I have not seen it sell well here at all. The last distributor I saw selling it was going out at like a buy 3 get 2 free deal. Im just interested in knowing what exactly the beverage is.

<XS Energy> Guest

Originally posted by fusion:
    merely excreted? Not according to some stuff I've read. Overdosing on B can cause kidney damage. Do a google on "vitamin b overdose".
    The Institute of Medicine states that "no adverse effects have been associated with excess vitamin B12 intake from food and supplements in healthy individuals."

http://www.cc.nih.gov/ccc/supplements/vitb12.html