Bevboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ok People, just wanted to clear something’s up for everyone. Sumpoosie is here to stay. Sumpoosie energy drink is first being introduced in nightclubs, and adult entertainment complexes. This is due to the adult theme surrounding it. It will eventually make its way to all venues. After all Sumpoosie is really about a cool looking cat. (Right) Now on to Think Pink. Think Pink Energy Drink is being launched because it has no sugar and no carbs. It is what one might say is the G rated version of Sumpoosie. It tastes as good if not better than Sumpoosie, with all the same benefits and more. Can you say Workout? That means you can drink it before you go to the gym and you won’t be affected by any sugar. Not to mention Think Pink can clearly be marketed to everyone including men, women and children young and old. Think Pink also sports a really cool look, a black can with a picture of our cat, which makes it appealing to all. I hope this clears up any misconceptions as to the integrity of Think Pink and Sumpoosie. Look for Think Pink to be available at the end of July or first week of August. Thank you for your continued interest in our products.

John C

Originally posted by johngetsumpoosie:
    Ok People, just wanted to clear something’s up for everyone. Sumpoosie is here to stay. Thank you for your continued interest in our products.

John C
    Continued interest? Who here is interested? The only people interested are you Sumpoosie spammers.

John,

That's cool that you have such high aspirations for your product. God knows it would be nice to have someone come close to challenging Red Bull, but what makes you so different from the hundreds of "me-too" brands out there? Coke, Pepsi, Budweiser, Snapple, Arizona all launched energy drinks and all have failed to make a dent in Red Bull, especially in on-premise where they seem to particularly dominate.

A couple strip clubs here and there are not going to build the awareness you need to drive your off-premise business (if it even exists). I work in the bar industry and most of the top nightclub's that have even heard of Sumpoosie think it's a joke. And to be honest, Think Pink doesn't really seem to have any marketing appeal at all.

You have the right to defend your brand but we have the right to look at you as another obnoxious spamming fly by night until you can do anything substantial. (Do you guys even show up in the Nielsen's?)

Oh yeah Great JOHNGETSUMPOOSIE

I know what's gonna put THINK PINK over the top - the picture of the kitty kat on the kan.
    What a concept - it'll be a mega hit cause everybody knows - people love to pay 4 bucks a pop for a kan with a kitty on it.

ha ha

I finally found a bottle of Sum Poosie and it was in Memphis.

I talked to the owner of the store and asked him if it was selling well and he told me that the only bottle he had was the one on the counter and it had been there for three weeks. The rep came in and gave him a sample(the one on the counter he was trying to sell lol) and told him he would be back the next week and the owner hasn't seen the guy since.

I asked him what the reaction of his customers has been so far(it's by a college) and he said not even the students were interested.

They don't seem to be having to much luck, from what I've seen so far no one around there wants to touch the stuff.

I bought the bottle and drank it later after it was good and cold and the taste wasn't bad but not that great either and as far as being a functional beverage I sure didn't get a boost from it.

All I've heard and read about the bottle I was really expecting something cool but it was nothing that really stood out. It had the SP Girl #1 on it and the sales guy told the store owner that it would have a real womans pictures on it in the future.......woooohoooo

I won't waste my hard earned $$$ on that one again!

This is just a board for people to hate on. SumPoosie is just a year old and it continues to grow and wow people across the country. Enjoy it as something new and fresh.

sounds like you're trying to brainwash us drayton
    nice effort - but - you might want to want to try that on your sales reps first

they seem to think it sucks and sales are s-l-o-w!

If Sumpoosie is so good why do they need different broads on the bottle to keep buyers coming back?
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

It goes to the Jones Soda thing with changing labels. Although, Jones has trademarked different labels for scattered bottled. All that someone can do is have a different label for a different flavor. Anyway, still waiting for my samples, and still waiting to see it in my market. I don't even know who is carrying it in CA.

club 4 play & plan B in los angeles?

ah hell - let's just try to drop down to the gutter and hang out with the ho's, yo and really try to understand this F a b u l o u s product.

that's how they came up with sales reps - the guys who make strip clubs their "home away from home"