Bevboard

been starting to look everywhere for this, has anyone found / tasted it?

[ 07-31-2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Stackups Immy ]

The Stacker 2 car in Nascar had a special paint job for this product.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

I don't know if you have any Rite-Aids in "parts unknown" but I did see two flavors there.

<Buzzing> Guest

Stinger is AWESOME!!!!!!3 flavors and 1 sugar-free.This product is going to EAT-UP the energy drink market!I don't like energy drinks ,in particular,but STINGER really tastes good.........and MORE B-stack=MORE KICK

Finnally found them at a rite aid the other day:

the punch (pink) tastes and smells like Rotten Peaches mixed with penicillan (sp?)

the Raspberry tastes alot like an old moldy blow-pop

the green, being the most accessible of the 3, reminds my friend alot of wal-mart's Mountain Lightning...it reminded me of something else..i forget what...

But, despite taste, after 2 cans..i was FLYING off the walls...so for energy i give it a thumbs up...if you can stand the taste

=]

I’ve not tried stackers stinger yet but I do see it everywhere here in jersey.
    A tobacco wholesaler is carrying it.
    One day last week I was resetting a shelf to make room for my product and while doing this I did not notice a broken can of stinger. Well I got this stuff all over myself. It turned my hands blue and would not wash off. It took 2 days for the blue to come off completely. I was wearing a green shirt that it turned orange for some reason (I didn’t know blue and green made orange) the orange came out in the wash.
    But the rest of the day I stunk like B vitamins very badly.
    At some point I’m going to try 1 if not all of the stacker stingers but I’d better read the ingredient first I don’t want to drink ephedrine.

Stinger......Where do I start where is a puke smily when you need one! Since I have been a wrestling fan for years I saw it on a wwe raw station break with HHH drinking it so figured nice marking I need to try it first I must admit when I saw the 30 sec spot I thought the can was going to be the size of the 24oz arizona can nice cam angles guys!!! then read here that the most avilable one was the green one which was true and I heard it tasted like mnt. Lighting. well it does if you shook it and took away the fizz and farted in the can yuck yuck yuck I almost puked. then since my wife said it had given her a boost I thought ok at least it will be worth it.About 15 min of waiting i'm still dosing off thinking this sucks I got beat for $1.99
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.