Bevboard

World Beverage Guest

I just had a Nitro2Go and thought it tasted pretty good,but rather have it in a glass bottle. The diet tasted better!

I've just gotten tired enough lately to try these Energy Drinks out of desparation. Imagine my suprise when this green can actually tasted good! I would've tried something like this sooner if I known they taste this good. And low carbs for my Atkins...whew!

just when i thought the energy drink market was saturated, woooooo hooooo! to my surprise, here's another one! at first i experienced trepidation, but when i got a low paying job working for this new energy drink and then posted on websites how great it was, i got this great capitalist rush!
    woot woot

Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
    just when i thought the energy drink market was saturated, woooooo hooooo! to my surprise, here's another one! at first i experienced trepidation, but when i got a low paying job working for this new energy drink and then posted on websites how great it was, i got this great capitalist rush!
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Get ready for the wave of non carbonated energy drinks....Invigor8 Campbells V8 is coming out with an 8.3 oz juice based non carbonated energy drink

as well as a company called Mercury Group has a high density plastic isotonic energy drink in with some great looking graphics

Mercury has been out for some months now. Original flavor was not that great, but I have heard they reformulated it. Package looks fairly good, taste not good, but it does work better than most beverages. Well, I should say works differently. It is a sports energy drink. When you drink it, you really feel an energy burst inside, waiting for you to do something. Unfortunatly, I have not seen great results as far as re-orders go. But I think that is because people are not ready for a sports energy drink yet.

Hey the new Lolli's Passion Pop is better than all of that stuff. Gee something with Campbells V8 in it? Yuck I can't imagine how awful that must be. You know, some of these companies are just running out of cheesy names and concoctions and they're now resorting to combining two or three beverage categories to put together some really obscure stuff that will require major marketing to even attract 1/100 of 1% of the population to even notice these sub-sub-niches. I think that all of the money hungry types out there who keep trying to sponge off the beverage industry should let the innovators run wild and invest in marketing firms; they can suck the money from the ignorant rich investors and at least let the bevfolks keep beverages fun. Aha that's the way... let them get rich but not destroy the beverage industry in the process [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!