Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull

<feralsis> Guest

ok, i just want to say that Red bull is still the best damn energy drink available and I am trying to figure out why some stupid ass dont like it. Please let me know

<pavel13> Guest

pimpjuice simply smokes red bull my friend....

Pimp Juice tastes ok, but really tastes like 3 parts apple juice, 1 part red bull.
    I don't like Red Bull's flavor. I don't like that stores buy into the shelf program for 3 free cases every 3 months, when they can easily make up that money and more if they freed the extra space for other drinks. Plus, it doesnt work on me. Thoes are my reasons for not liking Red Bull, I don't think that makes me a stupid ass, just someone with an opinion.

I don't like it because it is overpriced and it tastes bad.

<RB1> Guest

It's not a ****ing soft drink. They could make it taste like anything they wanted...

It's all about taste. You either like it or not. Shame most people in this post are not registered. I wonder why.

As far as "it's the best energy drink" that's up to who ever tries it to decide.

<Poncho> Guest

Look, I rate on two things for energy drinks:

1. Taste.
    2. Energy boost.

For starters, many other beverages greatly trump RB in both of those categories. The taste, well... here's my satire on it:

http://www.drunkduck.com/Nerds_and_Such/?i=19774

I've only ever had one can of red bull, and it took me three days to gradually finish that can of worthless liquid. Worthless yet selling $1.79 a can. Hmm. And the energy it gives? Not good energy. It's more like spasmoidic meth energy.

Summary: when I meet someone who claims red bull is the best, I challenge them to a fight, before which we each chug our energy drink of choice.
    While they drink their red bull with their heads tilted back, I smash a bottle of bawls over their head.

Ok, that's never happened, but I wish it did.

haha, I like that story.

I am not trying to start a argument but.......
    What man in his right mind would stick a bottle of blue bawls (balls) in his mouth???? Blue balls in my mouth .... I don't think so. Give me SumPoosie.

I don't remember seeing the word Blue in the guys story? So are you creating your own story now or what is going on.