Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    <ice cool> Guest

Yo, if u guys haven't taste liquid ice energy drink u should look out for it, if we talking about taste and energy drink this joing is great. i never like rb because of the taste, it taste like medicine, yuk. Liquid ice is the drink that the rapper ICE-T drop on the market,so, look out fellas for this drink i know when u tasted u will feel sorry for mr. red bull cause i'm already. sorry red bull.

<Iiquid Ice> Guest

Great to here people like this. You anyone wants to order any in the NY area. please feel free to drop me an email. mlam@data-global.com

Happy Drinking

<youhave2Bkidding> Guest

liquid ice? who cares? taste better than RB... who cares... more crap in a can... who cares!

Ice cool,

When I first read your email, I pictured some misguided white guy trying to sound down and urban with mispellings and attempts at slang. Or, maybe you really are that uneducated. Either way, Red Bull's got nothing to worry about. Besides, Ice-T "the rapper" is played out. He hasn't had a hit since Body Count, or if you're stretching it maybe Home Invasion, how long ago was that, 10 years?.... And his last big movie was New Jack City, what was that back in '91?... And I say that because I like him. He's pretty good on Law and Order: SVU - but good luck parlaying that image with the thug image you're trying to promote with your drink.

CR

turdferguson Guest

sorry.....pimpjuice owns liquid icey or whatever its called...

is it same company. Nelly is PimpJuice and Ice T is Liquid Ice right?

<WHITEY> Guest

whuzz wit da rappaz wit energy drinks? they wont ever make it to shelves around my city.

<dragon> Guest

Well well i dont know what the rest of you think but liquid ice is very good !!! Some of us in our bar love red bull but liquid ice is kicking ass and taking names the numbers are there!!!!
    As far as the rappers selling the stuff and if the person who posted this is hood or not,SO WHAT!!! its about taste and money just because they didnt ask you to push the stuff!!! you got something to say are you in the movies do you do anything at all!!! no!!! so shut up and put a liquid ice in hand and try it for taste and as far as not selling it around your town i guess if they put a good ol boy red neck pushin it it would be the best thing since running water urban folks(white and black) find away to make real money and you uppidy folks ( red neck white and black) what to put them down!!!! liquid ice is very good try it thank you

Aggressive post. Maybe you should cut back on the Liquid Ice. Your keyboard will thank you.

CR

luqid ice is a joke. a bad joke. Brought to you by the geniuses that made liquid bang. These people actually thought liquid bang was going to knock red bull out of first place. Muli media marketing, New York harbor ale, diversified distribution what ever they are called. they are whores looking to make a quick buck off of the popularity of red bull.