Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What an F'ing joke. Its all a giant scam. A free sample costs $9.99 and comes with 2 CDs of some skanks. If you fail to read the fine print you are charged $19.99 every month for another signed bottle delivered to your mailbox. There is very little about the beverage itself on the site, mostly about the broads and trying to scam you into the "free" sample offer.
    When I left the library I had to head home to shower before finishing the days errands.

[ 12-08-2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

As the old year comes to a close and the New Year is right around the corner, my prediction is that Drayton will start selling Illustrated XXX Playing Cards or Naked Bobble Head dolls under the company name "Sum Floosie"

He will try to distribute them in nationwide Toys-R-Us stores and be sued by concerned parents everywhere. He loves to ruffle feathers - what a joker!!

By The way, I wonder what the Sum Poosie"Models" get paid for their likenesses being used to promote this drink? Hmmm.....let me guess....maybe a limo ride around Cincinnati with Drayton himslef and a chance to appear live onstage at one of Drayton's clubs...oh God - the chance of a lifetime!!! What lucky girls.

Oh yeah - and a lifetime supply of Sum Poosie. Just what anyone would want!

[ 12-08-2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: johnnyrockets ]

A lifetime supply of Sumpoosie? That doesn't mean the lifetime of the winner, that means the lifetime of the Sumpoosie company. That'll only be something like two, maybe three years, so it's no big deal.

That long, huh?

Wow, sounds like a lot of jealous people to me!
    I think the new bottle models look great and my customers can't wait to add them to their collection. I met Lauren Hill last week and she is stunning. I understand the girls are doing a calender shoot in Hawaii in March. By the way I think the site is cool... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<RB1> Guest

You mean you're customer can't wait to add it to the collection. Family members don't count dude.

Well... I take 2800 cases and month and so does Texas and Florida. California and Arizona about half of that along with New York and Pennsylvania just starting this month along with Georgia. I would say there is nothing quite like selling SumPoosie....

Well... I take 2800 cases and month and so does Texas and Florida
    That might be, but....

Is anyone other than strip bars and such selling this drink? I can't really see "mainstream" grocery stores and restaurants going for it because of the name....

Maybe a liquor store might take it, or perhaps even a college store (assuming that the local Women's Lib chapter doesn't jump down your throat with both Birkenstocks because of the name!)

Well let's see..... strip clubs, night clubs, liquor stores, college stores....hmmmmmm sounds like thousands of outlets nationwide! The drink is not made for nor do we ever want to see it in a grocery store or Sam's club. The product is not made to be sold everywhere, just as condoms are not sold in toy stores. Check out the new bottle models on our site... they are simply out of this world!

Well let's see..... strip clubs, night clubs, liquor stores, college stores
    OK, but I still think you'll get into trouble at college with the "too-PC-to-be-real" crowd there....

How about truck stops? Some of them sell more than "just condoms" in the restrooms, if you get my drift....they might welcome your drink.