Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I would like to invite everyone to see the new "Bottle Models" for 2004. The girls were selected from around the country. Just as exciting is the new bottle for SumPoosie. The bottle has received new graphics and really looks fantastic. There is really nothing like a great drink in a cold glass bottle. Take a look at www.sumpoosie.com when you get a chance and remember it's all PINK on the inside.

<enerygdude> Guest

Piss off jackass

That is the best you have to say? This is a board of professionals take your school yard stuff somewhere else and by the way.... I think you could use SumPoosie.... you seem a little uptight. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<dudewithenergy> Guest

Why don't you take your spam crap and leave this board to beverage fans. Can't you take a hint? NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU *******!!!!

Have you read the last month's worth of post on this subject? No one has posted anything of interest at all in this energy section. Take a look at the site and judge for yourself. Take a look at something new and exciting. This is a beverage board well let's talk about energy drinks good and bad. Right now I am letting people know that the new Bottle Models are up and starting next week the site will have a section to purchase SumPoosie hats, shirts, and other items.

<Enerygdude> Guest

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!!!! M'FER.

I looked at the new pictures. Hey, the drawings of girls looks hot. I don't know, maybe I am just not the type of customer you are looking to attract. The picutes look good, but its the same concept Jones Soda used some years back with their comic Jones. Not to impresed with the fuji wrap, although I never have been. I just don't think I would ever pick up a bottle. Not because I think it tastes bad or good, it just doesnt appeal to me.

Thankfully Ron, Attractive women appeal to most men. If your not crazy about the packaging then I think you should focus on what is inside. It's all pink on the inside and taste great. These girls on the bottle take many days of hard work by very talented artist from around the world.

I'm not sure that you take in any suggestions or comments to try and help.

I think quite a few of us that read the boards have tried to offer you some helpful suggestions, but it seems that that big chip on your shoulder just weights too much.

I for one will make this the very last post to try and be helpful seeing as you cant take constructive criticism or help.

You are missing part of my point. I think the drawings of the girls look great. If the real life girls look close to that, then they would definatly turn heads. But that doesnt make me want to buy a drink because they are on there. Yeah, I know its part of the gimick, but outside the strip club Id be interested to know how it is doing. Is there any real, true, consistant sales in the open market? Or are you primarily focusing on the stip clubs because you know that is were your market is?