Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey EnergyDude

I emailed sumpoosie@yahoo.com about jobs and distributing, but didnt get a response.

Can I talk to you about it?
    if you get a chance, email me at jaorobot@yahoo.com

<not another........> Guest

used car salesman.....
    "revenge of the 'energydrinkman 2'!"
    cover your childrens ears, lock up your strip joints, and hide all the megaphones!!! They are trying to multiply! OH NO....

Hey Jimmy... I called corporate and told them to email you. Things are really busy with Superbowl and all!

energy dude,

they havent called, should i give them another call? what # and who should i ask for?

thanks!

JIMMY DONT DO IT!!!

all we need is another pusher/liar/ignorant rep out there.

What a shame Toby you just don't get it do you.
    I have openly discussed a product I am doing very well with and brings something new to the marketplace. Tell me about all the wonderful new products that have caught fire around the country the last 5 years ........... exactly!
    SumPoosie is a really good product and I talk about how I am doing and how much fun the product really is. Its called energy, its called passion, its called fun! I am selling SumPoosie and having a blast. I love what I do and I enjoy telling others how much fun I am having. I feel sorry for some of you because you seem so miserable and just want to bash me for having fun and talking with passion. This is a Bevboard so why not talk about a beverage that is causing so much stir city by city! Come to Houston and check out the Outkast and George Clinton concert put on by SumPoosie. Enjoy!!!

If you are good you might get SumPoosie!

That should be a BILL CLINTON concert put on by Sum-Poosie. "I did not get Sum-Poosie from that women, Miss Lewinsky"! Yea, your caliber product should appeal to him!
    THUS SAITH THE KANKING: If it's not in an Aluminum can, It should go in the garbage can!

ummmm energydude.....you do not openly discuss anything!!
    You come here and push your product on all of us. Got news for you pal, I am not your consumer, so why dont you go push it out on the streets like RB did back in the day and maybe, just maybe you can have a ounce of success they are having.

Bring some success storys here instead of your lies (ARCA race in FL), cheap wanna be concerts and announcements on new "whores" on the bottle.

I think you did mention you have sold 1000 cases so far, whooopidie dew! We all need something more. pal. share some storys on growing your business then maybe we will consider taking you serious.

I speak on a multitude of subjects and yes most of it is about SumPoosie. We started with an ARCA car and have now turned it over to Hollywood Beach Beverages they now have the #08 car because SumPoosie was too much for racing. This weekend in Daytona you will see the THINK PINK car. With regards to how many cases I sell I now do 1400 cases per month and it is only getting better. I think the reason I am so excited is because the product is so marketable and so much fun. I first started with a half a truck and I am now doing a full truck every month and the reorders are very steady and often multiply. The other neat thing is to watch a company take an idea and grow it. There is nothing wrong with a little passion, besides what else is there to talk about that is new or inventive???

I am not calling anyone a liar, but with Arca qualifying tomorrow and practice speeds posted today there is ,as of today, no Think Pink car listed.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12