Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just thought I would let loyal Bevnet readers be the first to know that George Clinton and Outkast's Big Boi will be at the biggest Superbowl Party ever at the Hilton Hotel at Houston University Performing live and it is all brought to you by SumPoosie Energy Drink! Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster! I hope to see you all there, make sure and get a poster signed by one of the 2004 bottle models! SumPoosie is putting on the party/concert Friday and Saturday.

WE ARE SICK OF YOU
    GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!
    Inventor of the \"one cheek sneak\"

Hey Stinky hope to see you in Houston too! You of all people could use SumPoosie.

Yea right. Just like the Nascar race I bet.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

2nd the motion.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Go to ticketmaster!!! SumPoosie presents OUTKAST'S Big Boi and George Clinton!!! Tickets now on sale or go to our site www.sumpoosie.com and click on events! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gee I guess USA Today did not get word of this shindig. Both Jon Sacareno in todays paper and Heather Saible in the 1-14 edition failed to make mention of this gig in their articles on Superbowl parties in Houston. With Outkast being huge right now I fail to see how they could not mention this party. Maybe the name scared them.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

How come your website tells us to go to ticketmaster.cum? And Cullen Hall is not the Hilton.

Tickets are $75-$150. Do we get free SumPoosie, too?

[ 01-27-2004, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

Dr. Peckerhead why don't you read and check out ticketmaster like everyone else was able to do. All you seem to want to do is bash and bash some more. If you don't want to go to Outkast's Concert at the Superbowl brought to by SumPoosie than just don't go but please try to refrain from running your mouth. You get on this board and call people liars and such and it is just not necessary and frankly you just make yourself look bad. I hope to see many of you at the after party at the Hilton Ballroom across the street from the concert. Some of the Bottle Models will be there so stop by and say hello.