Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

With all the posts lately from a certain salesman pushing a cat like beverage clogging the boards long time members and some new ones are getting tired of wading though the crap.
    If we can get together and pledge not to reply to any of his posts or his newcomer ladyfriend's posts hopefully a message will be sent and we can have our old board back.
    I do not believe in denying posting rights here. It is also not my positon to do that. But I and others are fed up with the repetitive crap from this dude. If everyone who is fed up would post a promise below not to reply to this gentlemans and his ladyfriend's posts or read any of their topics maybe they will get the point that no one is interested and drop the promotional stuff.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

It's a deal. I am so tired of listening to his inane banter about his product. If he spent less time on the board and pushed his product more he'd be a millanare.
    If it\'s in glass, it probably kicks a@*

Ummmmmm.... Glassbottle you spell it M-i-l-l-i-o-n-a-i-r-e and by the way...I am one, but what is your point? This board is for discussing various matters of interest. If you have something interesting to bring than bring it. This board is about information and entertainment. I have discussed numerous matters from SumPoosie to the hazards of HFCS. This board is not about me or anyone else. I have an opinion and express it, because you are verbally crippled please do not try to pass your ineptness off as anything but sophmoric behavior. If you have something to say to me step up and say it or just keep it to yourself, Unless you want others to continue to fight your own battles for you!

I totally AGREE!!! no more posts from me in the form of :
    COMMENT
    CORRECTION
    ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
    or anything else
    This DUDE "WILL" and "SHOULD" be treated like a lil annoying Sybling, just ignore them and they will go again from lost of interest.

I truly hope everyone else will AGREE to this as well!

an added idea....
    Everyone should place this DUDE
    "On Your Ignore List" which is a simple click on
    "RATE THIS MEMBER" below his name.

maybe he will get the idea.

thanks for everyones support on this ignore campaign.

Yes!!!! you are so right Toby!!! This way we can our "old" board back and we don't have to listen to new thoughts or ideas. I have found over the years that great minds talk about ideas, average minds about things, and small minds about people. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Can we count this one for "SAINT"?

the saint

Member # 676

Member Rated:
    posted 01-30-2004 06:45 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you are right I am wrong now go away. I will not respond again to any of you idiotic posts. I will not read any topic with your name on it. good day sir.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 93 | From: Norman, Ok..Home of the Sooners | Registered: Mar 2001 | Logged: 64.217.24.241 |

I don’t have a problem with energydudes posts.
    It’s kind of funny. Whenever I see one of his posts I just know there will be a plug for his drink. It is just funny that he keeps doing it even after every one bitched about.
    Do you guys really think it is a big enough deal to ignore the guy?
    I think energydude adds to the character of the board.

Hey Energydude, if you really are a millionaire, then BUY SOME ADS. Don't keep bugging everyone about buying your worthless energy drink. Nobody here wants your spam. It's pissing us all off.

This is the last time i'll respond to one of your posts.

I am definitely never going to add to any of his comments. It is not worth the effort to give an opinion if it is thrown out of the window every time.

I would go as far to say it is easier to persuade a bar not to sell peanuts (think about that one energydude).