Bevboard

<Nitro2GoMan> Guest

These Nitro2Go Energy drinks are starting to show up in all states, they have regular and lite formulas, 8.4 oz and 16 oz cans. These guys are doing a great job with cooler displays, cooler barrels and overall taste of these drinks.
    I have drank allot of different energy drinks, but these Nitro2Go drinks are the best yet for me. Has anyone else tasted the Nitro2Go drinks??
    They got a great review by bev net, and I would have to say, I would give them 5 stars too.

Good Luck Nitro2Go and hope to see you in more stores soon. Nitro2GoMan!
    http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/nitro2go/
    www.nitro2go.com

Buy some advertising.

I had lunch with a Nitro2Go Vice President a week ago. He told me they are going 16 oz only and we will see TV commercials in June. A lot of POS and promotional equipment. Barrels, signage, wearables, and accessories. All of which I've seen photos or been sampled. I understand they are well financed and they have a good plan. Also my customers liked it. St Louis likes Monster I think Nitro will make a lot of converts. A 7-11 location in a business and commercial area customers are mainly working folks going to and from work no residential nearby repeated both flavors first week. Same store does well with vitamin water ,fuze, Havana Capp,and bottled water.

The product may taste great and everything, but I think the packaging needs some work. I just doesn't look all that professional to me

<Patrick> Guest

Liquid Nitro &gt; Nitro2go ... did anyone catch Nitro2go on the news this past weekend? Nothing but bad news from what I hear.

If you guyw would like any help with your packaging just let me know I'd be happy to meet with you guys and work on something.