Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    <Ice Cool> Guest

Man, I just wrote my opinion about Liquid Ice because i tasted and that's it. i'm not promoting it, but I just know it taste really good i live in nyc and i have a case in my house all the time. I gave it to a lot of my friends here and to tell u the true the love it. It just the flavor is great. Even they had ask me why they don't sell it in the store and even my self i wonder why Liquid ice should promote this product for good with tv comercial and everything. i'm sorry but i know red bull is the #1 but better look out cause liquid ice can be that #1 or could be that #2 who knows but is in the top 5 best energy drink. OH by the way i just found the web site. http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com check it out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even my stomach is upset.......

<Justin702> Guest

I agree, Liquid Ice has to be one of the best energy drinks that I have tasted in awhile, I usually drink it before a hockey game or I bring a case back to my dorm to have a party.... it's great with vodka!

Oh please, will you two shills for liquid ice give it a rest. It’s obvious to all the regulars here you are both connected in some way to liquid ice.
    By the way, When people order a red bull and vodka they are asking for red bull or at the very least something with a red bull flavor profile you know that energy drink taste.
    Some people like that taste and patrons who order energy drink mixed drinks are not looking for vitamin enriched orange soda.

<SB Guy> Guest

Lepke, what is your problem with liquid Ice. If you dont like the drink, dont drink it. Tell us why you dont like it. It will at least be more informative to the board users and perhaps the company who is making it. You've just accused the previous two users as having connections with Liquid Ice. Does that mean that any one who post positive reports are fake???. If so, this entire BevBoard is fake. Are you waiting for a negative review to make your day???

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Iam connected with Liquid Ice, but I dont advertise it nor do I put down other peoples products.
    All Iam saying is, if youre going to post something, please let it be constructive and informative. Other wise your opinion is just garbage.

And you all thought I was bad!

<Ice Cool> Guest

Hey man, like i said before i'm gonna said it again, i'm not advertising no drinks here. i'm just saying i like that drink because the flavor. i like red bull but i like liquid ice better, both give me the same reaction. Red Bull is big business because the promotion, i remmenber red bull's suv park in the coner of my block a very busy street giving free red bull to people to try and basketball, baseball and festival events in the summer and now tv comercials. That is how u do business. If u don't look for the people the people won't look for u and that's what red bull did. They promote they drink looking for the people to try and that is why they #1. Now, if any other energydrink would do the same it would be a high competition with red bull. That's how I try both they give the free try now i buy cases. Well that just me.

"Iam connected with Liquid Ice, but I dont advertise it nor do I put down other peoples products.
    All Iam saying is, if youre going to post something, please let it be constructive and informative. Other wise your opinion is just garbage."

I thought explaining to people who don’t understand what an on premise patron is looking for in an energy drink mixed drink. I believe that’s constructive.
    And in my OPINION those two guys are shills, hell they may even be the same person.

<Justin702> Guest

First of all Lepke, I am allowed to voice my opinion about a drink.... I like the drink so I voiced my opinion about it... that's what bevnet is for, and look at the IP addresses they are totally different we are not the same person. You think we are doing the wrong thing about saying good things about a drink....and you come in this forum flaming people.... think about it buddy.

<Ice Cool> Guest

Justin, don't worry man. That lepke and energydude are jealous because Liquid Ice and RB are the best two energy drink in the market, let just keep clubbing and drinking it early morning like coffe, to have a good energetic day. ha ha..