Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just back back from the show and there were plenty of energy drinks out there and I tried them all. Most were unbearable and some were just too sugary or too much sodium. RB had a really nice booth but it was Think Pink who stole the show. Everyone was walking around with Pink Paw Prints on and talking about NO SUGAR, NO CARBS, NO CALORIES. I was skeptical but it was very good. What I noticed right away is that RB and most of the other diets had 4 times the amount of Sodium than Think Pink had. I met Heidienergy and she was very gracious to spend some time with me because they were slammed. I am true believer in NO CARBS, NO SUGAR, NO CALORIES. A lot of good packaging for water is also on the way. A lot of companies with good ideas I really enjoyed the show.

Well, at least he is not pushing Sum drink. Just the companies other beverage.

What kind of packaging for water? What more can be done?
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

There were some very interesting new ways to package water. One of the neat things was water in a flask with a hip carrier. From a beverage stand point the one that really stuck out was Think Pink Energy Drink. The booth was cool and everyone had the pink paw prints on. I tried a few new ones but I was surprised how many were not there or have gone to the way side.

Energydude, is there a reason you do this? Are you just trying to piss people off?

Ron and Lepke.....pretty typical huh?

SUM people are such Hypocretes and Liars!!

"Energydude
    Member # 1203

Rate Member posted 02-17-2004 11:03 PM
    I can answer this one!!!! Think Pink Energy Drink has nothing to do with SumPoosie. One of the partners has gone off to do his own thing and has started a new company that is producing its own products out of Florida. I understand they are coming out with a new type of water too. I tried the stuff and its not bad.... I am just not too crazy about anything diet!!!"

I guess SUM people forget what they write.

Hate to break your bubble Toby but energydude is right. Think Pink Energy Drink is put out by Hollywood Beach Beverages and has nothing to do with any other Beverage. We are manufactured in Miami. We had a wonderful show and I want to thank everyone who stopped by our booth. There were quite a few Bevnet fans too!

yeah, pretty typical. Is this going to be an a fuji wrap bottle also?

no bubble burst here ....I was in ref to him not liking diet drinks ....then him promoing the hell out of it to us here on this board.

easy with the defense heidi....its not attractive