Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sum poosie

I found a bottle. Can’t find a date… I think its Uma or some thing like that…. How old is it?? Is it safe to drink????

Lepke !!!! You found SumPoosie huh!!! Have you cracked it open yet??? Is it safe I don't know you might want to put on a condom! Uma, Staci, and Yvette were the first and original girls on the bottle. Those 3 girls as of March 1st. are no longer produced. Gina Lynn, Sharee, Lauren, Jessica, Jen, and Tiny Taya are the 6 new "Bottle Models" and without a doubt some of the most beautiful women in the world. After New York I am going to help get New Jersey started by summer. You will see SumPoosie on the boardwalk for summer!!!! Enjoy... The Purrrfect Energy Drink!

<Nesbitts> Guest

It'll be interesting to see who your distributors will be in NJ. Which areas do you plan to concentrate on?

how old is the bottle i have? it there a date or code on it? i cant seem to find any.

<Nesbitts> Guest

Ummm, E-dude:

Could you answer the question about your products and NJ?

HI !!! No problem the date should be on the bottom of the bottle. If its not for some reason the cap will tell me how old it is. What is on the top of the crown? New Jersey..... well I think South Jersey will be our first target. Willingboro, Mount Holly, Cherry Hill, Morristown area. New York is starting and Chicago and Las Vegas should be on line next week just in time for the new bottle and girls. Collect all 6 of the 2004 Bottle Models.

<Nesbitts> Guest

South Jersey? It's funny, but I consider Cherry Hill to be North Jersey... LOL

I'm still curious as to who will be the distributor.

Which area of the shore do you plan to target first?

I'd suggest Wildwood - if you're targeting the southern end of the state.

I don't know Nesbitts but they will have to be able to handle 3 to 4 trucks a month because demand is huge in NJ. Corporate says they get dozens of calls every week from the Garden State.

but dozens of calls doesnt mean 3-4 trucks per month. I wish you the best of luck out there, but is there other info you are going off of, or thinking some phone calls means 8K cases per month.

Ron just so you know SumPoosie comes 1400 cases to a truck. So 3 or 4 trucks is 4200 or 5600 cases. Over the last 6 months corporate has received more than 400 calls for drink in NJ. Many of the calls are from bars and liquor stores looking for a distributor. Based on the marketing data in the area and demographics 5000 cases a month will go quickly. Finding a good distributor in New Jersey will be key but they will enjoy great success very quickly. People buy it because of the name ...... the keep buying it because of the sell through.