Bevboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Do you thinks its right for a website to put up pictures of products that they cant sell or you cant really talk about

<Sean> Guest

You can talk about it, you just can't sell it unless you have a license.

<Sean> Guest

So, in response to the other XS postings...

BevNET: I think the jury is still out on whether or not the Quixtar system will work.
    Again, if you had done your research, you'd see that Quixtar is the #2 producers of millionaires in the world. #1, is Microsoft. Just because certain individuals are too lazy to put in the work doesn't mean it won't work. Or in your case, you put up a forum and entice un-original IBOs to provide their information, giving them an easy way out.

So, for all of you IBOs out there that sell XS to stores, and BEG BEG BEG for people to email you and try the product (countrycowboy) get off your lazy arse and do the work like the rest of us. I'm making $75,000 a year from Quixtar, and I work hard to show for it. You on the other hand haven't found an original way yet, so you try and take the easy way out, the cop-out, and post on sell.com or BevNET and try to move your product. You were reported in the last XS post and rightfully so. Do some original work and get creative. Then you can actually move XS and other products like others of us do.

Sealude - incorrect. Quixtar is not online equivilant of Amway, they just have exclusive rights to the same products that Amway did.

fusion - and everybody knows that Google is the most reputable source for accurate information... also, non-IBOs can buy at MSRP, above, or below. It's up to the Quixtar rep. If they're dumb enough to try and sell them for $5 a can, good luck. That's their issue. If they've got business sense, they can move the product like I do.

World Beverage - get over yourself.

BevNET - it's a good thing you're providing a one sided view. People might get disappointed otherwise.

"I can all but guarantee you that a good percentage of XS inventory is sitting in the garages of IBOs that have been suckered into stocking up or are peddling it door to door."
    Once again, your ignorance gets the best of you. Quixtar and Amway are not the same, and Quixtar IBOs do not stockpile products. Amway IBOs do, and Amway is no longer a US Corporation. They've moved to Canada.

The only thing special about XS is the million brainwashed suckers hocking the product as part of what's basically a glorified MLM scheme...pay money to establish your "business" selling trinkets and other common goods to your friends & family at high prices to earn "PV" and "BV" to earn your bonus. It's a joke..."
    Sorry, it's funny to me that Quixtar receives more page views in a day than you do in a month. Once a company starts becoming successful, people start whining. It doesn't matter who they are, MLM or not. Cry me a river. Oh, and if you were intelligent enough to do your research, you would know that our prices are based on retail/wholesale distribution trends, and each individual IBO has the right to price products as they wish. See above.

Yeah, that's it. We own XS. We own them. Try again. We have exclusive rights to their products. But, I guess you can keep up with the ad-hominems, complaining about IBOs and such. It really doesn't bother Quixtar any. How much money did you bring in last year? Quixtar broght in $1.035 billion. Are you backed by the Better Business Bureau? The FTC? Quixtar is.

XS is going direct to the consumer and is not available in any retail locations -- how is that remotely similar?
    I can tell from your attitude that you've obviously done research for yourself. Right... they aren't allowed in retail locations because negative people like you would make every attempt give the company a bad name, as you already try. Except this time, it's not in the public eye for everyone to cry about.

How this directly effects bevnet is that we are constantly cleaning up posts / reviews, etc from IBO's posting their numbers.
    Oh, so it has to do with your job. You maintain this website and charge $1,500 just for a report on beverages, yet

Are you done whining yet, BevNET?

Coco and Ron - thanks for asking. The reason it isn't in stores, and isn't SUPPOSED to be in stores, is because XS forbids it. IBOs have a business license that allows them to be distributors of the product. If a non-IBO starts distributing the product, rightful credit is not given and product reputation can be mis-represented.

Well they are selling it to stores here in jersey. The retailers can’t seem to sell it but someone is selling it to the retailers.
    Did anyone see the report on dateline about how Quixtar is ripping people off and that they are in fact Amway.
    I’m surprised people haven’t learned that multi level marketing is nothing more then a scam and Quixtar are the biggest scammers out there.

Was it P. T. Barnum who said, “there’s a sucker born every minute”?

12 is less then 13

Be a weed whacker not a mail box

Originally posted by Lepke:
    Well they are selling it to stores here in jersey. The retailers can’t seem to sell it but someone is selling it to the retailers.
    Did anyone see the report on dateline about how Quixtar is ripping people off and that they are in fact Amway.
    I’m surprised people haven’t learned that multi level marketing is nothing more then a scam and Quixtar are the biggest scammers out there.
    Once again, ignorance gets the best of you. Quixtar is not Amway, and if you were intelligent enough to do your research, you'd see that.

We did over a billion dollars last year, and we are increasing those numbers daily, setting new records doing $11 million dollar DAYS.

If you want the truth about Quixtar vs Dateline, go to www.quixtarresponse.com - chances are that you won't, or everything that you read you will claim is bogus, blah blah blah. Oh well. It's there for you to read, and everything we do is backed by the Better Business Bureau and the FTC.

But, if you choose not to do legit research, you can let your ignorance continue to cloud your vision regardless of what you're complaining about.
    The powerful choleric says, \"deal with it.\"<br /><br />The phlegmatic says, \"I don\'t want to.\"

XS Electric Lemon Blast available June 1, by the way.
    The powerful choleric says, \"deal with it.\"<br /><br />The phlegmatic says, \"I don\'t want to.\"

Sean, what does 'phlagmatic' mean? Is it a new word?

Originally posted by Startup Dude:
    Sean, what does 'phlagmatic' mean? Is it a new word?
    My apologies - it was a typo. I fixed it.

A phlegmatic is a personality type.

I trust the people at NBC news more then I trust some multi level marketing, network marketing, and pyramid Scheme Company who takes advantage of hard working people.
    I guess you’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
    If XS is not supposed to be sold in stores then please get it out of the stores.
    XS does not sell on the retail level. No one wants the stuff and it’s taking up valuable shelf space. Once the independent retailer gets it on the shelf even if no one buys any they leave it there forever they keep expired crap on the shelf for years. Just like Ahpoo at the Quick-E-Mart on the Simpson’s. And much of the XS on the shelves I’m seeing is the same product they ordered last summer.

So do us all a favor and get this multi level marketing scam crap out of the stores who are not supposed to sell it.

It's not my responsibility. If you have a problem with it, contact Quixtar. Get off your arse instead of complaining.

It really is a sad statement when people actually start trusting Dateline, of all people. The same Dateline that staged truck explosions. I suppose there are suckers that fall for the media. It's a shame that you've been sucked under with all of the rest of the negativity.

Of course, you still haven't responded to the fact that Quixtar is #6 online, and that they are backed by the BBB and FTC. Wait, let me guess, the BBB is corrupt and can't be trusted. I'm sure you'll figure some clever excuse (as they always do) as to why we're backed by the BBB and FTC.

[ 05-24-2004, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Sean ]