Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I wanted to ask everyone here this simple question because most of us are in the Bev industry and are in the field more than behind a desk.

What area/region/state/city do you work in?
    do you see distribution of SP? and to what extent?

Here goes mine real short n simple.

New England, and never seen it! no where!!

I am not in the beverage industry - but I am often in the field. I have never seen SP in any of the establishments I've been in. I am primarily in the southern NJ area - though I also (sometimes) work out of the eastern PA area.

In the Motor City I hit every c-store, party-store and grocery around. Have never seen it. I did see it at Jungle Jim's in cinnci in Feb. But was gone with no shelf space in May.
    If it\'s in glass, it probably kicks a@*

I work all over the midwest, but am stationed in Chicago, and I've seen it in a few lone independent c-stores around the midwest, but not in any regularity.

Primarily CA and NV, but as of Feb, was working Colorado and West, even Alaska. Never saw the brand in any store. A few people heard of it, but thought it was nothing more than a joke. So, work a big area, never seen a store carry it.

I can help !!! SumPoosie is in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Texas, Louisianna, Alabama, Nevada, Mississippi, Iowa, Arizona, and Orange County in California. Next week Chicago and New York City will begin with distribution.

SumPoosie is less than 2 years old and just continues to grow. The new bottles and all the new girls game in today and look amazing !!!

The bottle glows under black light and now the side of the bottle shows the product inside all the way to the top!!! Very very cool!
    The six new girls are very hot and I am sure will be very popular.

<AllProDist.> Guest

My Company works the Bay Area and Central Valley in No. Calif. We have never seen it in any of our 500 stores and I have a gut feeling we never will. My counterparts in Orange County also have never seen it. Good Luck Energy D!

I am sure they will make an effort in California when they are ready. From what I know they have a small distributor in the LA area that services only about 100 accounts. He mainly takes care of Spencer Gifts which begin selling the product nationwide this month. I am sure SumPoosie will do very well in California! It just takes a good distributor... I wish I lived in CA can you imagine selling SumPoosie in CA !!!!

Originally posted by Energydude:
    It just takes a good distributor... I wish I lived in CA can you imagine selling SumPoosie in CA !!!!
    Doesnt every distributed product??

On that note.....I was visiting my distributors in Ga a few weeks back and never saw SP, on or off-premise, but then again I dont go into Spencers Gifts.

Never seen it in Mississippi, Texas, Louisianna, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina, but I have seen it in Florida and Tennessee. The bad thing about it is every bottle that's out here in the South that I've seen is out-of-date and they don't seem to care because the few stores that I have seen reorder get the same old stuff in. That tells me that the distributors down here are stuck with a lot of product they can't move and don't care about quality.