Bevboard

Hello all!

I wanted to share an experience I witnessed last night at a club.

The bartender (not can opener) was truly ingenius!
    She had a ring on her right pointer finger just below the first digit with a spike on it.
    Every time someone ordered a RB n ??? she cracked the can/punctured it/ and poured it in one swift motion! THIS ONLY TOOK ABOUT 2 SECONDS!
    I WAS SO FRIGGIN AMAZED. thats a bartender for ya!
    Never got to ask her if RB had given this to her, because I have seen gold rings that DEITRICH had given to top producers and people who had been with RB since the beginning with a "catch" on the bottom to open cans in a "swift" motion. Those are soooooooo rare. I do wish I had one.

Any who.... Thought I would share this with everyone that a Bartender can "SERVE" cans! and give the customer what they wanted!

cheers

Toby, that weird, after reading SUMbodys posts, I was lead to believe that Bartenders were not interested in tips or serving their customers what they "ORDERED", but more interested in doing what they want, serving what they want, and only interested in saving a fraction of a second (something that has not been proven). Wow, so there are still some rebel bartenders out there that still thinks its ok to "do their job". Wow, I hope this underground movement doest spread. If it did, SUM drinks might be out of busines.

Both of you are AFM !!! I am sure guns will be replaced around the country because of a magical ring!!! Now in order to make cans work we simply pierce them with sharp metal objects!!!

What genius !!!

Toby and Ron you are AFM!

Bars across the USA are now going to hand out sharp metal objects to bartenders across the USA to begin stabbing pineapple, cranapple, and RB cans! Hey rumor has it that they are going to put a diamond coated razor ring on so that they can start slicing open vodka bottles too!!!

hey Ron, SUM people cant see the trees for the forest!!
    This bartender wants to serve the consumer what they ordered and NOT break the law by passing while making her service faster and more entertaining!
    Magic rings and STUPID guns dont make her a bartender.... her thinking outside the box, her attention to detail, attention to me and the other patrons, her entertainment/flair value, her looks, her mixology, her personality all makes a GREAT bartender!!!
    Not a can or a gun!!!

Shes a BARTENDER.....plain and simple!!!

A bartender that gives the consumer great service and the product asked for???? Will wonders never cease?