Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    <Ron S> Guest

Hey, what gives??? I just heard a Liquid Ice commercials on my local KTU 103.5 Radio. Iam also seeing their liquid ice trucks and PT cuisers in New York City, and all of a sudden, its all over the shelves.
    Who the hell is Specialty Beverage?

Has any one tried this drink yet?

never heard of these guys .... I do find it funny that THIS company can make itself know in NYC to the point that people are asking about it here on this board .....yet "SUM" glass bottle drinks "THINK" they are widley distributed!

SP/TP/PAW isajoke!!

Toby
    This guy is obviously a shill for liquid ice. NO ONE is asking for this liquid crap. Ice t is a has been and there is no buzz even in New York where the producer of this junk, the cult 45 distributor is located.
    Liquid ice was in a few stores here in jersey back in February but now it’s gone. Well not gone from all the stores some of the stores still have stock left over from the 1 or 2 cases they bought back in February.
    Truth be told more people around here are interested in SP then LI.
    I will give them credit for not giving LI an offensive name like pimpjuice. I’m sure they would have no problem giving it an offensive name they just didn’t think of it when developing this brand.

“ Hey, what gives??? I just heard a Liquid Ice commercials on my local KTU 103.5 Radio. Iam also seeing their liquid ice trucks and PT cuisers in New York City, and all of a sudden, its all over the shelves.
    Who the hell is Specialty Beverage?

Has any one tried this drink yet? “

Look at this. Who else would post some thing like this but a frustrated sales man trying to get someone, anyone to talk about his or her product?

What gives? Ron s what gives?

Here we go again....
    Don't you have any other things to do but bash Liquid Ice. If nobody replies to the post, let it go. What a dumb ***!
    For your information, LI is NOT officially distributed in NJ. Only a handfull of accounts are there. It is however in NY.
    Most of the members here are related to some type of drink. If they are a distributor in the NYC area, they would know that its begining to hit the selves. Whether it sells or not? Its none of your business cause your drink is not even here.
    If anyone REALLY want to know its presence in NY then ask a real source like the RB, Vitamin water, Snapple, etc guys.

“Don't you have any other things to do but bash Liquid Ice. If nobody replies to the post, let it go. What a dumb ***!”

I bash many of the dogs on the market not just liquid ice.
    I give credit where I feel credit is due and praise many brands that I feel deserve praise.
    And no I have nothing else to do

“For your information, LI is NOT officially distributed in NJ. Only a handfull of accounts are there. It is however in NY.”

If it’s NOT officially distributed does that mean people are making big money in the liquid ice black market?
    One would think the producer of such an outstanding brand as liquid ice would be able to find a distributor in a neighboring state that is only across the river and a very few miles away. While I don’t distribute in New York City I do visit several times a month. While there I often look in the stores to see what’s out there and maybe pick up something interesting to taste that is not available in my area. I have however been hard pressed to find liquid ice in any of the stores I’ve visited in Brooklyn, Queens or Manhattan. Perhaps I just didn’t see the one facing way down there in the bottom corner of the cooler.

“Most of the members here are related to some type of drink. If they are a distributor in the NYC area, they would know that its begining to hit the selves. Whether it sells or not? Its none of your business cause your drink is not even here.”

I try to make it my business to know what sells and what does not.
    You or your buddy Ron S posted in this forum that makes it my business as well. I am free to give my opinion on this board and will continue to do so. If you don’t want my opinion simply don’t post here or don’t read my posts. It is your choice.

“If anyone REALLY want to know its presence in NY then ask a real source like the RB, Vitamin water, Snapple, etc guys.”

I speak with reps in the New York market from time to time; liquid ice has never come up. I’m sure they are impressed and Red Bull is quite concerned about the 0.006% of the market your brand has taken from them.

Thanks for showing your great analitical skills. You've just took my post and broke it down. Now analyze this:
    1. Yes, you have nothing to do.
    2. NJ is not officially distributed. (I wonder what that means??? maybe cause we're new and not there yet? NAHHHH...
    3. What does beginning to hit the selves mean???
    Lets think about that for a minute...
    4. Ask RB, VW, Snap etc. This is meant for everyone else. We already know what youre going to say already.
    5. I dont remember saying that it was widely distributed? How did you extract that?
    6. "shill"? is it an automatic shill if you dont like the drink?

Do me a favor, play nice. Bashing will only tarnish your reputation.

Saw a liquid ice suction cup rack in a store today, it was filled with pimpjuice.

I guess the Liquid Ice sold out????? Thanks, I'll go and restock it.

If it makes you feel any better Lepke SumPoosie is coming to NJ July 4th!!! New Jersey will never be the same!!!!

Edude what New Jersey counties will be served?

It’s funny the title of this thread is liquid ice sighted in New York.
    Is it so rare to see like a sighting of the loch ness monster or big foot?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]