Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    <YJ Stinger fan> Guest

YJ stinger is a new energy drink from the makers of Stacker 2. It is just fantastic because it has six different flavors. Compared to the bland cardboard taste of red bull it just simply kicks ass. Try it, you won't regret it.

Are you sure its new????

Stinger energy......6 flavors??? Who cares?

edude....SP......TP......PAW bib...spensers....who cares!

<YJ Stinger fan> Guest

Originally posted by Cool Drinks:
    Are you sure its new????
    No, its probably not new it came out last summer and many of the local merchants got screwed because it was not properly distributed. But this year is different. It will become the number two energy drink within the next two years.

Originally posted by &lt;YJ Stinger fan&gt;:
    It will become the number two energy drink within the next two years. [/QB]
    Maybe, but only if they do something about the taste. Man, Stinger has to be the worst tasting stuff ever.

Toby don't be an idiot! Stinger is disgusting in any flavor! Who cares about flavor its like adding sugar to sh*t who cares it's still sh*t!

<YJ Stinger fan> Guest

Energy dude you are definetly Sum kind of *****. I've been in three hundred stores in the past two weeks and I havn't seen your drink anywhere. Instead of slamming other energy drinks why don't you focus on promoting yours from the great capital of world business, Cleveland, Ohio.

E Dude has been flapin his gums for a year.He never sent me a sample like I was promised and the product is has 0 % market impact as they are not even for sale here!! As for Stacker 2 I'm a WWE fan and was pumped up about it coming out and it tasted like syrupy death so i guess if i want syrup that makes you feel like you will choke it down i will stick to red bull.

My edit starts here and I had to since I noticed I was here a month before e-dude yet i'm at 100+ posts and he is over 1000 I only speak when there something to say but Damn must be you are like a walking popup ad cause I never see anything but "buy my stuff everything else suc*ks". with all the ad ware trouble on the net if you were at least a pop up from adware we could try to do something about it since this is the reason they invented search and destroy and ad aware.Shut the hell up and stop being a cheap a** and buy some space on the web and hire a company to design your site and not just a geocities page either then you can flood the 10 sixteen year old bevis types that come to your site hoping to see some bush & boob on a bottle with the mother load of pop ups and we can stop wasting precious space on this site with all your hype and propaganda or do i need to start http://www.savebandwidth.com

[ 07-02-2004, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: SplitLevelP ]
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

To be fair, I do see stacker on the selves more and more lately. I also noticed commercials being run on all major radio stations.
    However, this product does not move. Too bad all those advertising money is going to be wasted. If stacker had a real product, it would be deadly.
    Sorry man, just being honest.