Bevboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

actually I saw it in the burbs, but first time I have ever seen it.. it was on the shelf in a liquor store, looks like it was recently stocked, as it was basically filled to capacity..

i'll let ya guys know how well it sells there, ill pick up a bottle sometime and give it a try, too.

i dont think it will do all that well at this account, as its a liquor store, and it was in a fridge with other sodas/drinks and it was kinda hard to even see it in there.

Even the longest journey begins with a single step! It is only a matter of time before SumPoosie is found throughout Chicago!

Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:
    looks like it was recently stocked
    Or nobody's bought the crappy product

[ 07-17-2004, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: WhatTheWorldNeedsNowIsPiBB ]
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Yeah .... that's a real smart thing to say! SumPoosie is in a glass bottle and uses REAL SUGAR ..... you call that crap? Enjoy your HFCS!

Enjoy my passover coke
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Kind of sad that they don't care enough to make it right all the time...... enjoy the Passover Coke!

Don't you wish they always made it right?

Originally posted by Energydude:
    Even the longest journey begins with a single step! It is only a matter of time before SumPoosie is found throughout Chicago!
    THROUGHOUT???
    So one store has this dust collector and you call it THROUGHOUT?

Your idea of reality is really "F"ed up!

I like my HFCS. I had a Dr. Pepper from their Dublin plant (I think thats were it is) and they use Cane Sugar still, just didnt taste much different to me. I tried your SP, flavor wise wasnt much different than a sweet Jones Soda. But thats just my opinion.

Hey Toby get a life! Please do everyone a favor and get a life!

SumPoosie is made with quality in mind and I believe that by making the product right (glass and real sugar) it continues to do well and people really enjoy it!

From what I have been told, SumPoosie is going to start being produced in a second location out west because they are looking to start growing distribution out west. Maybe then Ron it will be a little easier for you to find the product!

Chicago just started a few weeks ago distributing SumPoosie and I expect they will do very well.

Originally posted by Energydude:
    Hey Toby get a life! Please do everyone a favor and get a life!

Chicago just started a few weeks ago distributing SumPoosie and I expect they will do very well.
    WOW!! get a life? Dustin, you are becoming SOOOOOO predictable.
    I call you out on your embelishment and you attack me personally with an ignoramous comment.
    Then the real story comes out! distribution a few weeks ago....I translate that to the SINGLE pallet showed up in the distributors warehouse on consignment two weeks ago.

So I ask, "DO VERY WELL" does that mean that the next pallet ordered is before the centimeter of dust is formed on the product in the Spencers and sex shops throughout the Chicago area? or is it before the product goes out of date?

Oh and by they way....I have a life, a GREAT one at that. Not one that I have to "EMBELISH" or MAKE UP here on this board (new car, ranch, horses, multiple homes w/ same ip address, bars owned, etc.)