Bevboard

View Poll Results: energydude what channels have you gone through to start up ?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • since theres no 101 on energy drinks at your local Barnes and Noble !

1 100.00%

what channels did energydude go through to start up SumPoosie ? since theres no 101 on Start up on energy drink at Barnes and Nobles !Ladies and Gentleman welcome to my FanClub ! thanks in advance for responding.

I did not start SumPoosie but I can tell you what has made them successful in the sea of energy drinks. They started by making a quality product with Real Sugar and put it in a glass bottle and put a high quality wrap on the bottle. The marketing and the hook is also brilliant in my opinion. When you go out to a bar .... who doesn't want SumPoosie ???? It just goes with the whole scene!

Know your customer and then..... figure out how to get it to them!!!

My first month selling SumPoosie I think I sold a few hundred cases now I sell nearly 4000 a month. Be patient and work hard! Who knows two or three years from now you could be the next SumPoosie or Rockstar!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your comparing SP to RS?

oh my God!!

you must smoke crack!

there are single reps within distributors that sell 4k cases of RS a month....and YOU being a distributor can only muster 4k within your entire company per month! LMAO!!!

In a recent diff post you asked walmartrules not to mention YOUR name in his posts.....why dont YOU not associate your dust collecting <0.1% market share product with the highly successful brand like ROCKSTAR!

Originally posted by Energydude:
    I did not start SumPoosie but I can tell you what has made them successful in the sea of energy drinks. They started by making a quality product with Real Sugar and put it in a glass bottle and put a high quality wrap on the bottle. The marketing and the hook is also brilliant in my opinion. When you go out to a bar .... who doesn't want SumPoosie ???? It just goes with the whole scene!

Know your customer and then..... figure out how to get it to them!!!

My first month selling SumPoosie I think I sold a few hundred cases now I sell nearly 4000 a month. Be patient and work hard! Who knows two or three years from now you could be the next SumPoosie or Rockstar!
    E-dude do you sell 4,000 cases a month in Cleveland.... Just curious.....

i do appreciate the info energydude i already have the accounts over 50 bars/clubs to start out all associates of mine. So all they have to do is taste the product and more importantly there patrons have to like it get the buzz around and than where do we go from there !!

Originally posted by toby1:
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your comparing SP to RS?

oh my God!!

you must smoke crack!

there are single reps within distributors that sell 4k cases of RS a month....and YOU being a distributor can only muster 4k within your entire company per month! LMAO!!!

In a recent diff post you asked walmartrules not to mention YOUR name in his posts.....why dont YOU not associate your dust collecting <0.1% market share product with the highly successful brand like ROCKSTAR!
    I feel sorry for you Toby... Get a life.

Ohio and Michigan border!!! Pinkdogg I am a Buckeye fan in the fall and a bikini fan in the summer!

Best of luck to you NYCEnergy I wish you well... just remember it's not just the number of cases you sell.... it's the profit you make per case too!!!

IN REF TO pinkcat
    TROLL ALERT
    The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.