Bevboard

Hey, I've recently become obsessed with energy drinks. I really haven't found many I dislike. I regularly drink Amp (best taste, not enough kick), Red Bull (maybe my favorite), Sobe Adrenaline Rush, and CRUNK. I also drink Sobe No Fear, Hansen's, Pimp Juice (like taste--has absolutely no kick), and Monster...but I don't rally enjoy those quite as much.

Of course, the problem is the fact that most of these jokers cost at least two bucks a pop at gas stations, the only places that carry some of these brands. Is there any way I can maybe buy these in higher numbers and get a discount? Wal-Mart sells 4 pks of Red Bull for 6.88, which helps.

Can anyone help me out? I'd prefer not to buy online.

Costco is your best bet, you could find Red Bull, Hanses, and I believe Monster there for about the same price that distributors sell to stores.

Check close out stores...we have Big Lots around here that sells that sort of thing, they had some of the Hansen's line for under $1 per can. Such as the B-Well, Anti-Ox drinks.

3/$1 at wheeler dealer in portland, the Anti OX

hey
    ucaclint i know where u can get some energy drinks. However, they are only offered online. If you are interested, shoot me an email.

l8r