Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIB and Cans

I am looking for a product, ideally that is available in both a BIB and a canned form, does anyone know if there is anything around anymore?

If not, how about some energy drinks that are doing well in your areas. I am looking for something to pick up. I am already setup with promoters and a full line of accounts, but am looking for a new drink to fill a gap taht has all of a sudden developed in the products taht I distibute.

How about Think Pink in a 12 oz. Can and Think Pink sugar free BIB !!! They are both selling very well!

Well if anyone at Hollywood Beach beverages responded to people that were interested in distribution then maybe I could consider them, but I seem to get no response.

Ok, Are there any bag in box products available on the market other than Roaring Lion? Edude, I just spoke to Think Pink Beverages, and they told me that their prduct is only available in the SumPoosie in bottles, and Think Pink in cans, so no BIB, if anyone knows of any product that is available in BIB and Cans, then that would be great to know about.

DCDAN, I am only aware of Roaring Lion. Sorry.

SumPoosie is now available in BIB also. I have a couple of hundred more coming to me next week. If you would like I could send you a box to try.

Well, I chatted with Larry at Hollywood Beach Bev, and he told me that it doesn't exist, so I don't what's going on

Red Fuel Energy Drink in 3 Gal BIB!!!!

i think there's one in east lansing that is catching on and it's called like cherry bomb or soemthing? really cheesey but it's kicked red bull out of several bars that do heavy student volume
    woot woot

Do either of you have any idea how to contact someone with these companies, if so it would be appreciated