Bevboard

In my quest to make my store have the most extensive energy drink line in the area I decided to pick up Arizona's entry into the energy drink market. I had no previous expirence with it other than when it came in the old 8 oz packaging with the dome on top, looked like a sex toy and wisely they changed it.

Is the 8 and 16 oz ones the same drink? Or was the old 8 oz formula different? Just curious, I didn't see any threads about this particular drink yet.

I like the 16 oz can design though, pretty bold and eye catching, hopefully it sells. I'm trying one right now and its alright, the fruit blend is different, nothing really distinct just a blend of some more obscure fruits. What did you guys think of it?

its all pear juice. It was reformulated from the dildo package into the sixteen ounce package. However they have put out eight ounce trial size .99 cans of the energy shot and low carb energy shot

If it tastes anyhting like the Arizona energy shot they had a ton of at Frocery Outlet then its going to be pretty nasty!!