Bevboard

Thread: Double Shot

How is Starbuck's Double Shot selling? Tastes great!

Probably pretty damn good considering their TV ads, and the fact they really have no worthwhile rivals in the market.

Its OK. I'm not much of a coffee drinker anymore, doesn't really agree with me. However, its has a heavy roasted dark flavor that comes off as too bitter for me. I guess thats a signature Starbucks thing because the frappucinos and even the store coffee tastes that way.

Overall, I think their coffee is pretty over rated and too pricey. Most of the yuppies tend to like it, when a lot of other local non-corporate shops have just as good, if not better coffee for a much better price.

I tried schock triple mocha @ the NACS show....great pricing and taste. Anyone have any info on this?

i dont like coffee, nor do i even drink it.. but i gave the doubleshot and the frappaccino both a chance.. i liked the doubleshot more though it did have a bitterish taste, but it was the best coffee drnik i've ever had, though i'd never buy it again, nor do i plan to ever drink coffee...