Bevboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BAWLS

Tried Bawls today very good energy drink and refreshing. It gave me a good boost that lasted about 4 hours. It definately gave me some Bawls LOL!

Sounds good, I wish they carried here.

Bawls is not really an energy drink. It’s more a gurana soda.

think more of a Jolt or Mt. Dew. good tasting beverage with a TON of caffiene. But most people think of it as an energy drink...just think Energizing drink.

One smooth drink I must say.

It tastes really good, like creme soda or something like it. I really liked it when I tried it, but I wouldn't drink it everyday (that stuff is loaded with caffeine). It was good while it lasted though.

Why can't i find bawls in portland? it lists columbia as its distributor yet i can't find it in any stores?

I usually describe Bawls as being more like a Sprite with a fruitier bite to it.

pdxbevman - Have you tried the Bawl's website, where they have a "store locator" page? I see a couple of locations in Portland, OR listed.

bawls store locator page for Oregon

Also, Do you have any CompUSA stores in the area, they sell a lot of Bawls by the 12 pack.

As far as availability, I think it comes and goes. A couple of years ago when two local stores here in Douglas started carrying it, I went and added their locations on the Bawls website. (the Bawls website has been redone since then, and I now notice no locations listed for Wyoming. I'll have to resubmit I guess) But I notice that both locations will have it for a while, then run out and I won't see it for a long time. The last time I was in Denver, i bought a couple of 12 packs at CompUSA. I was hoping they'd have Guarnexx, the diet version but they didn't. (but I broke down and bought a tin of overpriced Bawls Mints they had at the checkout stand. Tasted okay) Then right after I get back here to Douglas I find the grocery store down the street has a stack of 24-pack cases sitting there when I walked in the door. Oh well...

andy

[ 02-20-2005, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Android ]
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!

pdxbevman ... If BAWLS is not being distributed in your area maybe you want to pick it up…. I don’t know what you do for a living but it could be the start of a new career.
    Some guys here in jersey started with only bawls now they have a real company.
    … Just a thought…

its a great brand with some profits and success behind it. Not going to make you rich, but a great brand to have.