Bevboard

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

I think it could be this one.

http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/b...hedra_free/rtd

I have yet to try it myself, but from what I hear it sounds like might just be a little too powerful. I just had a monster energy on the way home after work. I didn't get any sleep the night before, and the second I got home I passed out. What an amazing amount of energy I got from that drink! If it can't even keep me up after 36 hours of no sleep then how is it even able to be called an energy drink? Somebody, either tell me I am right about this thermo hydroxadrine or let me know of something better. Or jusrt let me know for a fact which drink is the best, period. And best means most energy.

Uh, sorry but energy drinks aren't some magical subtitute for healthy, natural rest. 36 hours without sleep should make you focus more on your cozy bed than the most effective energy drink out there.

Energy drinks are supposed to work with your body's metabolism and give it a boost. If you are exhuasted or out of shape they aren't some miracle product thats gonna jump start your metabolism and keep you awake and alert for another 3 days without sleep.

Its a cliche metaphor, but your body is like a car. And if you need a tune up, a bottle of fuel cleaner is a silly way to treat the problem at hand.

You gave about the worst response I could imagine. I wasn't trying to stay up for another three days, but at least getting a few hours in before I had to go to bed would have been nice. Secondly I am in shape like a race-horse, but I think after 36 hours and two days of construction site work anybody would be quite exhausted.

I just want something, that in a situation similar to the one I stated, might actually stand a chance at keeping me awake and able for the majority of the evening until normal bedtime. I don't want a caffiene fix like nodoze. I want something that can give me energy and possibly stand a chance at not punching holes in my heart. Far as I know energy drinks are the best way to go, but so far I haven't found one, except for bookoo, that will give me any results from just one can. I don't need a complete remedy after the first sip, but you figure a whole can should at least be noticable. I am merely a 170lb, 20 year old male. Two cans or bottles isn't asking too much at all, but why go for a second if the first does nothing at all? I have yet to try these "gym-only" drinks, but so far this one looks like it would be the best, or at least very close. Anybody have any real help? Maybe some suggestions?

About 20cc of adrenaline straight to the ol' ticker ought to do it!

[ 12-10-2004, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: boodoo ]
    banned

The way you worded your first comment made you sound like some over zealous computer game junkie who was looking for a way to improve all night game marathons.

But, when I did construction for a few years I usually worked 6am - 6 pm. My saving grace not to pass out by 8 pm was staying with a steady work pace.

As in get home, immediately clean up a bit, fix dinner, take a shower...just stay on your feet for a few hours. Once I was all done I could relax and pass out. By then it 10 pm-ish and I would have a normal nights sleep ahead of me.

If I just got home and laid on the couch watching TV with my girlfriend everytime I'd be asleep by like 8pm.

Weather you use an energy drink or not, you just have to stay fairly active for a few hours when you get home. A good hot shower right off the bat would probably help, too.

Redline from VPX is the new "King" This is the strongest energy drink you will ever face! It is primarily in the Gyms and Sports Nutrition Stores. It is starting to show up in Mom & Pops here in California. Trust me, You will never drink anything else for energy after you drink Redline. It's that awesome!

sounds like a sales pitch to me, I was going to try that stuff anyways.

you won't have to be "sold" after you try it and you feel the buzz!

If your looking for an energy drink to give you a steady lift for a couple of hours or so and not drop you down dead after that. I suggest trying out XS Energy. There are many flavors too...

yeah, XS rox i drink it all the time....