Bevboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally !!!

Stopped by my favorite gas station to fill up today and saw a new energy drink called RIP IT !!!
    100% B6 B12 and lots of taurine with no carbs and no calories and to top it off in a 16oz. can. But the best thing was it was only .99 cents!!!!
    I bought 12 for 12 bucks for everyone in the office to try and everyone enjoyed the taste is very good. If you see it give it a try!

If you are pushing SP, why would you be giving everyone in the office that nasty 99 cent shasta crap?

is rip it bad? i have seen it for 99 cents and thought about trying it but figured it would be crap at the discount price.

Yeah, Ive seen Rip It in my Albertsons for about the same price. Should be gone from the market in the next 6 months.

Do you really think SumPoosie is in competition with Rip It??? I have tried over 100 energy drinks and never found one other than SP with great value and taste.

99 cents 16 oz. great taste with plenty of vitamin B and Taurine! To get the same from RB would cost you as much as 4.50.

When you want something new and fresh with no calories or sugar give it a try.

You guys are morons. HE HAS TIES TO RIP IT!!! CAN'T YOU SEE???? HE IS USING THE SAME SALES PITCH AS HE DOES FOR HIS OTHER CRAP.
    Inventor of the \"one cheek sneak\"

Ties to RIP IT ??? Nope sorry stink I sell SumPoosie and do very well with it. I just thought it was cool to find a drink at the store that I could stomach that was every bit as good as any other drink in a can and only cost 99 cents. Just give it a try.... and no I do not sell the product. Why pay 2.29 for half as much try Rip It and see what you think.

Rip It is from National Beverage...Shasta. It is in several "warehouse" stores in my area. Just a larger version of "Hype".
    banned

Break it down....

Nice packaging
    Nice taste
    Lots of Taurine and B vitamins
    16oz can
    ONLY .99 cents!!!
    WOW !!!

I do not sell the product but I have to admit well done National.

Its is not a nice package, IMO. I think it looks cheap. I have not tasted it so I wont comment on its flavor. Taurine, wow, everyone has that, but most are not at strong levels. 16 oz can...what happened to "Dont be a can opener" .99 cents...great value, or cheap because they dont feel they could pull in customers with a market price.