Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Listed things that are in and out for 2005.

RB is out and Vitamin Water is in !

Just their opinion but one I happen to share RB fad will fade in 2005. The days of 50% growth are over. I think people are realizing drinking yellow bitter stuff is silly.

ABC Morning News...a network that has lost 40% of it's viewers through natural selection (old age) over the last 20 years. Yeah, they are definately the one to get your "what's hot" list from!
    Hey, I know...let's ask Dan Rather what he thinks is hot for 1980...I mean 2005!

Vitamin Water has been around for a few years now. The only one that sells well is Glaceau, and it is not mainstream. Plus it sounds French and f*** the French!
    banned

Hey Edude, last year they also talked about how great BAWLS is. I know you do not agree. Also, Glaceau does sell pretty well, but I dont know why. If people took a vitamin in the morning, they would get more vitamins and minerals than drinking the water...but to each his own I guess.

well bawls is great, i dunno how it sells, but if it was available inevery store i go to get an energy drink, i'd pick bawls guaranexx over anything.

Bawls is a great brand, and does taste well. I just know that Edude if not a fan.

<ice cool>
    unregistered

posted 02-18-2004 03:27 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Man, I just wrote my opinion about Liquid Ice because i tasted and that's it. i'm not promoting it, but I just know it taste really good i live in nyc and i have a case in my house all the time. I gave it to a lot of my friends here and to tell u the true the love it. It just the flavor is great. Even they had ask me why they don't sell it in the store and even my self i wonder why Liquid ice should promote this product for good with tv comercial and everything. i'm sorry but i know red bull is the #1 but better look out cause liquid ice can be that #1 or could be that #2 who knows but is in the top 5 best energy drink. OH by the way i just found the web site. http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com check it out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Logged: 205.188.209.107
    So Ron what would Redbull think of this?

I dont think Red Bull gies these things much thought at all. Every drink that comes out claims they will be #1-#3...They laugh at a lot of the claims. Untill someone can put up a fight and numbers like RockStar, they wont even be a blip on the RB radar.

What I am saying Ron is that you wrote this, this was your IP Address.

Ron, are you moonlighting???

RB is old, look for something new in 2005.

Someone else wrote that post. I have never tried Liquid Ice. I obviously dont live in NY, and without tasting it, or even seeing it anywere here in CA I could not have a case of it. Someone said if someone else is using AOL also it comes out as the same IP or something like that.