Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I own several night clubs in florida and was wondering if anyone knows of any B.I.B on the market and how they are doing?

I sell SumPoosie in BIB and my customers love it!
    I am not familiar with many others but taste and low cost is winning people over.

sell the brand name, thats what people ask for and thats what they should recieve. redbull costs 1.33 per can and in a bar probaly retails for 4 or 5 dollars. Dont let bib ruin your lines, and keep edude away from your clubs.

Thanks,
    One of my bartenders saw a product at a night club bar trade show but doesnt remember the name. I agree, if people ask for RB you have to charge accordingly, but if they ask for a Jager Bomb, etc... there has to be a more cost effective way than charging $9 for a shot...

yikes !!!

Hi , we selling Effect Energy the Nr. 2 Energy Drink in Germany in BIB. It´s a great product with a top quality. Look at www.effect-energy.com

I work for a packaging company and we just started with our engeneering team to design our first bag in a box. No one so far has tried it, most every energy drink is in press aluminum, some are moving towards private molds in PET cause the recent drop in cost, but I am hoping that someone does try due to the cost effectivness of the b.i.b. Personally I prefer a custom PET mold over anything for the brand reconition alone but it's up to the manufacture of the drink.

I have just seen BanZai Energy drink in a box advertised in a magazine. Has anyone seen it or try it?
    They have a website anyone know anything about these people.

RS cola would probably be great as a BIB. Wonder if they're thinking of going that route. Probably should've started RS cola as a BIB rather then hitting the general market first.

I tried Bonsai about 2 months ago. It's another red bull taste, but the after taste isn't right. Now I don't mind the taste of Red Bull, I didn't care for Bonsai. It's like they had the recipe right and then they took that one extra step and ruined it. Kind of like my Aunt's Sunday Soup, everything is fine, then she adds the special ingredient and the whole pot tastes like formaldehyde.