Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atomic X

Has anyone tried Atomic X? I have seen it in a couple of stores here locally, but haven't tried it yet. I like the fact that it is non carbonated, but how does it taste? Does it have as good of a kick as some of the other energy drinks out there?

Tried it straight and mixed with rum, I think this is one of the best tasting drinks I've had. It mixed really good with Malibu rum.

I saw an advertisement selling atomic x franchises. $10,000 for a territory. what a joke! some people i'm sure will be duped into buying one. it said you receive i pallet of product (160 cases), sticker for your van, 2 fridges, some POS, a day of training at corp HQ, and some help in opening accounts. sounds like a rip to me. anyone know the cost of product?
    I personally don't think non-carbonated energy drinks stand a chance. doesn't hansens have one?

I'm new to this board but not beverages, why would it be a rip off to buy a teritory for 10k and why would non-carbonated beverage not sell if it has good taste and mixes well with alcohol? I'm not pumping Atomic X but it gave me a boost and tasted good, I would buy it over RB if offered.

I just tried a can this morning for the first time. I personally like the fact that it is non carbonated. So, I don't know why non carbonated energy drinks "don't" stand a chance. It tasted pretty good and gave me a good kick...not as strong of a kick as Red Bull though....I'll buy it again. Oh, by the way pdxbenman, I paid $1.79 for mine this morning.

Cool, much better than $10,000. I would never pay for a territory that was not established. Basically your'e paying for blue sky. It's not a proven drink, not placed in any chains and outside of a few people new to the board at about the same time as BevNet reviewed the drink, not known. When RB started they didn't sell territorys. No one but an existing distributor would sell a territory. Hansen's non-carbonated drink is selling very slowly, only one i've seen in the market.

Hey CAL, did you dish out $10,000 for a franchise.....come on...the truth? I have this bridge in jacksonville for sell.

I am also considering a franchise route for an energy drink,things I take into consideration history and rep. of the co.,clean graphics,quality product,an easy merchandisable product with appeal to a broad customer base and a name with lasting product recognition.I have already been checking window sets in convienence stores and mom and pops and liquor stores, checking prices,p.o.s. these are things Im already use to,anything thats has the potential to improve ones economic and personal well being has RISK,like the old saying "no risk no reward."

Another new member with the same IP as CAL. Wow!! Imagine, one in Redlands CA and the other in Medford OR, both using the same computer, both really looking to sink $10,000 into a franchise that no other bev company charges. Its a miracle. I'm off to buy a lottery ticket.

Hey pdxbevman, did you get picked on a lot in school or something?, and are now trying to take it out on people here on the bevnet board? Maybe you should be out selling your Shock or whatever it is you hawk and quit spending all day on your computer trying to play super sleuth. First of all, I am not, nor am I aspiring to be, an atomicX distributor. As far as your bridge in Jacksonville goes, I am sure you can find something else to do with that. I have a few ideas if you would like to hear them. Second of all, I have no idea where you are coming up with this far fetched idea that bev slinger and I are using the same computer..what kind of meds are you on anyway? You sound paranoid to me about something. Get a life dude!!!

[ 01-06-2005, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Caltransplant ]