Bevboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bring him back he was alright. Hes not the only one who has said innapropriate things on here. MD121310 really does need to grow up I really think they should look at some of his other posts!

[ 01-15-2005, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: EnergyKing ]

He contributed nothing to this forum except spam. I hardly ever look over the forums anymore, because I got tired of his self-serving posts. He's better off gone.

A fresh start for a new year is Ok with me. New topics, new ideas, better conversation is a good thing. We all beat that horse to death. Fresh faces and new places will be good for everyone. Hip Hip hoorah for the new year!!!!!!!!

that last line sounds very reminiscent of energydude. i'm so glad that guy is gone. everyone was always addicted to replying to his inane topics, whose sole purpose were to stir up the board. let that guy go, please, for the good of the board.
    woot woot

There is some excitement in conflict. Edude created this easily on the board.

However, it was quite clear, to me anyway, that much of the topics he created or responded to generated more agrument toward his personal ideas or selfish promotions than the actual topic itself. Was this the intention of this site? I would wager no.

One could look back and see some of his thread-starters had credibility, but soon you could see how they would often lean towards bashing a product and bolstering SP. I failed to learn more about this industry and trends with short sightedness such as this.

Personally, I would not mind if he would come back on the condition he toned this down a bit. But then you have to ask, could he?

Edude, I know you still read these posts. Just so you know, I am a lighthearted guy. Any tit for tat we shared was because I truly felt you drew first blood, in a overty opinionated fashion, towards a product which supports me, my income, and essentially my family. I now it is not fair to say this and you not have a chance to respond, but I think you drew the line between professional critique of Red Bull and blatant derision to self promote a competitor.

I mean this, if you are ever in FL, lets grab a beer (just lets keep away from the pool cues after a few).

I personally would not like to see him return. I agree he really served no purpose except for spam. He did however bring a few topics worthy of discussion to the board, but discussion is not something I believe he is capable of doing, because all of the subjects would end up SP is the greatest and everything else is junk. He only wanted to bash ANY product other than SP and when you or I or anyone for that matter disagreed even ever so slightly he would then bash the person who disagreed. I will give him some more credit, he was/is very passionate about his all of his brand(s) he distributes. He is however very childish and unprofessional in his mannerisms. I wish him the best and hope he has a very prosperous venture with his drinks. I just would rather not have him back.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Well, if the sumpoosie.com web site is down, then his company has obviously gone out of business. I guess using sex to make what was pretty much a generic energy drink stand out from the crowd just doesn't work.

What you have to look at is what did he do to be banned? How many times was he warned? Is it worth Benet's time to play mommy and watch the language and topic discussion on the site? Odiously this site is for people in the beverage industry to gain knowledge on the industry. I use this site for ideas and to track trends, and the occasional posting for my own means.

Overall I feel that Red Bull Inc. overruns this site and that E-dude was just a voice that wanted to pick a fight with them. I don't know the man but the eight year old in me got an occasional laugh from the ludicrous statements that came out of his mouth. I think that Bevnet is pretty fair and only banns you after multiple offensives, so if the man got banned, he must have done something to piss off Bevnet. It's not my call, if Bevnet want s him back, they can open the doors.

i request edude is allowed back in

because i need to confess something.

i am pregnant with his child.

that is funny. even more so than the junk edude would spout off.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.