Bevboard

I'm a beverage Distributor looking to take on an energy drink. Any suggestions? I'd like a unique product to the market, and one backed with plenty of signage, promo material, etc...
    Kittles Distribution Co.

GO FAST!

What area do you service?

How many full time salespeople do you have?

you can try sexkola.. they are in nyc and phonix.. http://www.sexkola.com go fast is also a good brand and so is rock star

Have you thought about XS?

There are so many now ,its like when every co.was racing to get into the bottled water market,there is alway going to be a next BIG THING,and thats a good thing,it keeps thing fresh, tastes and attitudes change,demand for certain tyes of packaging,like the fridge pack ,its clumsy to handle ,hey but the customers like it,we handle a few energy drinks,Rockstar 16 &8 oz. Monster 16oz. in some areas ,Lost 16 oz,Arizona 8oz. rocket,I have seen Nitro2Go, pimp juice,kronik,and RedBull of course, cant remember many others,and sadly I dont even know cokes new brand I know its red and I think it has flames or a tattoo but its no Harly,Im not here to pump my employer ,thats why I left the name out,I have this attitude, maybe right maybe wrong,but over the years Ive learned in MY OPINION,you can put $h#t in a can,mass market it,advertise it, ,price it right,promo it to a target audience,find its nitch market,THEN... merchhandise it hard and heavy and you just might have a WINNER in your hards, or a fancy can of poop,the beverage market is so fickle and only the strogest survive.and now Ill climb off my soapbox.

Thanks for the feedback. I assume many of you guys represent/sell the products you mentioned. Please email me pricelists and any additional info for my review-- kittlesdistribution@hotmail.com
    Kittles Distribution Co.

I tried Tornado Energy the other day and was surprised at how good it tasted. The retail was $1.99 for a 16oz can. I don't know anything about the company. Good luck.

[ 02-01-2005, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: boodoo ]
    banned

If you are still looking, please contact me fuelcustompackaging@gmail.com

Kittles, I would suggest you call each company up and have them send you a sample and a press kit. Dont jump into what people say here too much. I've been monitoring this board and It seems like the same people log on and push their product night and day. Dont get me wrong, their are a hand full of good members here with real constructive advise. Check out what they post and see if they are bias or not. Pricing is not as important as the support your going get. The pricing for all the energy drinks are within the same range. If they offer a phenominal deal, you might wonder how theey are going to survive after paying for POS, Promos, Local Advertising and National advertising. If this board is used as national advertising, (LOL) you gotta think twice. Just my Opinion. Good Luck.