Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XS in WalMart

I saw a can of XS in a Wal Mart Super Store this past week and couldn't believe my eyes. I looked all over the store to see if I could find where this lone can of XS came from that someone had placed right in the middle of the Red Bull and Amp but could not find anymore XS product. I asked the dept mgr about it and she laughed and said "well you know Wal Mart, we'll take back anything!" I still wonder where that can came from and if someone really did bring it to Wal Mart and got credit for it.

Thats weird...I have a gas station that has an XS roll rack...you know the kind that Hansens used to put right under a shelf.

I placed my product in a new account yesterday. The owner put me right next to Full Throttle. I replaced XS. He couldnt remember where he even got it. I looked at the date and it was like a year old.

I remember I bought a Purple can of SF XS at Big Lots! and drank it. I spit that crap right out. It was like my body rejected it lol!

Thank god I only paid 49 cents for it and while I was drinking it , or that one sip I should say I was parked by dumpster.

IMO I dont think XS is a very good drink, leave it for the IBO's to sell it door to door, and leave room in coolers for the quality and good selling drinks that are out there today.

[ 02-19-2005, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: EnergyKing ]

XS iz da bomb... i drink like 6 cases a month at least... if my wife could drink them she would but she's alergic to ALL artificial sweeteners.

More Power to you my friend, you said it all.

6cs a month huh? That's 72 cans right? Cause XS is 12 cans to a case right? Kyle that's more than two cans a day, man you must be a glutton for punishment. The XS I've tried was pretty bad tasting. If you love it that much, more power to you.

i heard that xs causes diarrhea when consumed in xs quantities.

Must be Hidden HFCS or an EX LAX.

lol
    I've never had any problems with XS. I move lots of volume of xs. I mean, with 6 flavors it's great. Energy, do you drink any diet drinks? you may have hated it becaues you aren't used to the artifical sweeteners used vs. sugar in other drinks. It's better then loading up my employers soda maching with my cash when I can get my own product and reinvest in my business while at the same time advertising XS for myself to others around me, I sell tons of the stuff at the office. I think the same 6 cans of RB have been in that drink machine for months now lol.
    oh yeah, i probably drink like 3-4 can's of XS a day..... love it.

glad XS has a fan somewere