Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We have been distributing froven beverages, and have many accounts. What energy drink line would you try to pick up and distribute?

If you would pick one up today, what would and wouldn't be good choices for today.

Thank You.

I tried Bawls a week ago and it's 4 exits out of my way on the Penn Lincoln Parkway, but I drive the extra length to pick up a bottle or 4. I also like Pimp Juice cause of it's berry flavor. Both of these are unique and not the Red Bull knock offs. Everyone I know drinks a Red Bull from time to time. I do not work in energy drink distribution, but as a consumer I enjoy these drinks.

Killer Buzz is my pick. It's new(3/1/05) and we are getting rave reveiws. They have auto shipp programs, check it out BuzzMeNow.com

Bawls is a good product and has a following. If it’s not being distributed in your area then you can build a following pretty fast due to the attractive packaging.
    Stackers stinger is some nasty stuff but it sells. There are 4 or 5 SKU’s so you don’t have the problem of fighting for facings. Stackers diet pills are very popular so you have instant name recognition.
    Blue ox energy drink has 8 SKU’s 4 flavors 2 sizes again easer to get the facings but does not have the name. May take time to get sell through.
    I would also look to carry a red bull clone for the on premise. It does not have to taste exactly like red bull but along the same flavor profile (European energy drink flavor) this could also sell well in c-stores.
    Ghetto crap like PimpJuice may do well for you also.

Don't forget Sum Poosie, it's the best. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Drink pink, spew pink.

Hey if you think some p u s s y will sell and you don’t mind selling a product with an arguably immoral name then why not? I guess?
    I however would never sell such a thing.

[ 03-17-2005, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

Im not sure what "froven beverages are (probably proven or frozen) but it would depend on what type of acounts you have and will be directing your distribution towards (on-premise or off-premise). For on-premise (bars, restaurants, nightclubs) i would focus on a RB copycat as that is the taste people are currently looking for. For off-premise consumers will look for more variety so you could try something different that may have some good PR behind it like Crunk, Pimp Juice, liquid Ice, Energy 69, or something that has an already established brand name in another category like Rawlings, Everlast, etc...

You also have to look at the type of bar, club you sell these e-drinks to as well. Younger crowds tend to try new, and different things with questionable names. While a slightly older crowd likes "Old Favorites".

Young kids want what is cool. Odds are if they never heard of it they don’t want it.

you can try Crunk, Pimp Juice and Sex Kola