Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone actually like this stuff? I picked up some from the local Big Lots as it was only 48 cents a can and I don't really like the taste of it at all. Theres no taste but bitter, I'm guessing it's supposed to taste slightly berry because of the blue tint to it, but it is not good at all.
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge

Can't say that I've seen/tried it. Doesn't hurt to keep an eye out for it though.

Might be only here in the south, they also have this new stuff called RipIt in stores down here, thats the size of rockstar and is only 99 cents.
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge

Cheaper Knockoff's maybe?

48 cents for KMX?

yummy ill have to check my local big lots.. i really liked KMX!

There was another brand too, can't think of the name (nothing I've had before). But yeah for 48 cents, not bad really. I got 10 cans so I'm good for a few more days.

KMX was coca-cola's first entry into the energy drink market. It failed miserably which is why you see it in discount stores at such a cheap price as it was probably bought by liquidators for redistribution. It has been discontinued.

Ah, well I still see it at regular grocery stores as well.

i cant find KMX in stores naymore, my local big lots only had the blue kind but I picked up 24 of them at that price, it is tasty stuff, one of my fave beverages overall.. had a really WEIRD taste, so i can see why it didnt do well with consumers overall, but i frigging loved it.

rip it is from national beverages aka faygo/shasta
    woot woot