Bevboard

a while ago i was at a speedway gas station and i bought myself a shockwave energy supplement drink and someone should do a product review for it but i would love to see what the votes get on it because i have been going to those speedway gas stations for a while what do you think of that drink

I've also seen these at Speedway but have only bought one. If my memory serves me correctly it kind of tasted like No Fear.

i go through 2 of the sugar free ones every morning. i love em. The guy at the speedway said they are coming out with a new raspberry flavor soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    lkasjdfh

is this shockwave exclusive to speedway?
    woot woot

Does Shockwave REALLY give you energy or is does the NIacin in it make you feel all tinglely thereby giving you an energy sensation?
    Serious Question.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I drink Shockwave from time to time. ( a few times a week). I find that it's on par with most other drinks energy wise... Rockstar, No-fear, adrenaline rush... they pretty much all give me the same effect. I really like the taste of the sugar free shockwave.

I tried the new red one yesterday. Now that I think about it it did taste like fake rasberries. (it didn't say the flavor on the can) I can't say that I'm a big fan of that one though.