Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I am researching some newer energy drinks found on Bevnet, etc. for a business associate who may add them to their beer distro. biz, anybody have any comments, suggestions on potential commercial success of these:

NOS Energy
    Diesel Energy
    Kabbalah Energy
    Boo-Koo Energy
    Happy Bunny Spaz Juice Energy
    Stewie's Family Guy Energy
    WideOpen Energy Drink
    Jones Soda Co. Energy Drink
    Source Burn Energy
    Steven Seagal's Energy Drink

Thanks!!!

Keep your eye on Kronik Energy. I would suggest he attend the NACS show in Vegas in November. He will get to taste, touch and feel a whole lot of drinks.
    banned

what about red jak? dpsu is selling that here in michigan
    woot woot

I would love to extend HER Energy to Philadelphia

I did not see you mention the World's Newest Super Drink! It is the next generation in Tonics, as it is not a juice but rather a whole food, matrix - all natural energy tonic. It contains 9 fruits, 2 roots (skin, peel, pulp, pits, stems, juice - pulverized) then added to the cleanest mineral water in the world containing 13 naturally occuring minerals from the Andes. Mtns. It is extrmely high in anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins and minerals. It is changing lives. It is cold processed, not high heat pasturized, thus preserving enzymes. It is Alive!! Since it is not a "juice", it helps keep the body in an Alkaline PH state vs. Acidic Ph caused by many juices. Diabetics like it also because of the high anti-inflammatories helping with inflammation in the pancreas. Yes, there are some wonderful juices on the market but nothing holds a candle to this one in my opinion. This drink lights up a light bulb. That is how you feel when you drink it. Sales are in multi millions, company is 2 years old. See website for details: www.viaishere.com
    Nicolee Castiglione<br /><a href=\"http://www.4allages.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.4allages.com</a>

You guys really need a webdesigner!
    My kingdom for a can of <a href=\"http://www.gotfuturama.com/Information/Encyc-66-Slurm/\" target=\"_blank\">slurm</a>!

The thing the dissapoints me most about NOS is that it was released so far behind the wake of the Fast and Furious movie craze. That drink would have seriously taken off if it came out around the same time of the first film. What better way to get your drink going than to score like that?

I think that one might have a little potient to make some impact, but I see little staying power or growth. I do see it on more shelves than the previously mentioned ones. All energy drinks are gimmicky, thats how you sell you product, but some of those other ones are just silly. Steven Seagal energy drink? Pffft.

The energy drink market is like a big pond with a bunch of the same fish, sure there are some that stand out but most blend in with the others. More and more drinks pop up only to fall into obscurity.

Honestly, I think it would take an act of God for any drink to really start giving Red Bull a run for its money. Its a household name. The figures don't lie, it sells. In my three stores it totally murders any other drink in terms of sales. Sure, drinks like Monster, AMP and the Sobe ones do well, but I could never picture something ridiclous like a Steven Seagal or 'spaz juice' drink even getting to that plateau.

Via Viente is good for you unlike Red Bull. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Nicolee Castiglione<br /><a href=\"http://www.4allages.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.4allages.com</a>

steven segal's energy drink? do i really need to address that one? stewie's and happy bunny are created by a company called Boston America, what turned me off to them was that they take the SAME EXACT DRINK, and just slap a different label on like 4 different lines. source was impressive, and has a higher caffeine content then most, but i found it to be expensive. bookoo and nos are prevelant here in nassau county. i tasted diesel, there's nothing special about it.
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

i don't know how it is in all the areas, but here at the lake, coke distibutes NOS. it sells pretty well, though i don't much care for it. it's too tarty.