Bevboard

View Poll Results: What Associations,sites,would you suggest to join in this industry and why ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • What Associations would you suggest to join in this industry and why ?

3 75.00%
  • Associations - which ones would you suggest to join and why ?

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Associations,Web Sites,Magazines - Which ones would you suggest to join and why? What would the benefits be ?

Why do you keep adding polls to every post on this board?

A poll is meant for one purpose, you ask a question like "what is your favorite color". This question has a couple of options "Red, Yellow, Blue, etc...".

Asking a question with more questions in the poll doesn't make any sense!
    My kingdom for a can of <a href=\"http://www.gotfuturama.com/Information/Encyc-66-Slurm/\" target=\"_blank\">slurm</a>!

did anyone else besides me find that poll pointless? yeah i said it, a pointless pole....
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

Let's take a pol to deceide on the first pol. LOL

Yes...I agree P.P.

ok everyone have a little patience enough said if you don't want to respond understandable ! leave it alone !!! BEVBOARD RULES !!! Here we go again with the countless comments ! answer the question ! Surprising of the response by Jp after the info i e-mailed anyway good luck to everybody in the near future ! Prove to me your intelligence enlighten me i am looking forward to it !

Have you ever heard of a thing called "Netiquette": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

I really don't mind answering questions and I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. All I ask of you is to use this board the way it is supposed to be used... Adding pointless polls to every post will definately not make people answer your questions any faster...
    My kingdom for a can of <a href=\"http://www.gotfuturama.com/Information/Encyc-66-Slurm/\" target=\"_blank\">slurm</a>!

Couldn't really tell you of any associations in NY being I am not from NY. Websites, well to be honest this one is as good or better than many. Magazines, I have always been partial to Beverage World.
    There is my intelligence. I (note capital) answered your question and did not bother with your poll. If you have a question, ASK. Your polls are unneccesary as most, if not all, will not bother with them.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

To all responders i am not here to pick a fight with each and everyone of you.I am here to learn and get educated in this industry. Responders and i do stress RESPONDERS if you would like to help i would appreciate the info. If you do not have anything to say to oblige on the subject than like your Mama said don't say anything at all.

Give this industry the respect it deserves-NYCENERGY

an added response : I like to thank BEVNET.com for all the support through there cooperative members thus far. It has been a wonderful education and am looking forward to responding and doing business with your members in the near future. It is entrepeneurs like myself that search for a resourceful publication to help them with there start up businesses and are happy to have found it in BEVNET.com and no other. Why look otherwise when the foundation is right here !

NYCENERGY - CLIMAX ENERGY DRINK coming to a bar and club near you ! Look for the website soon !!!!! New York - NJ - CT

Just my two cents.

NYCEnergy,
    I would like to welcome you to this fine board of beverage experts. The are all kinds of personalities who participate here. Some of us are very blunt but once you get to know us we are absolutely wonderful caring individuals.

When I first joined this board, I was advised by a fellow board mate to try and get a "thicker skin". That advise was right on target, at least for me. Respect cuts both ways.

IMO this is coolest bunch of beverage addicts you will ever meet. I wish you the best of luck and the loudest of gastric burps.

Zabe

[ 11-11-2005, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]