Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

guys, next week i am expecting a sample of 2 new drinks designed specifically for women, Pink Energy Drink, and Pink20, nutritionally flavored water. you can check out their website at www.pink20.com. what do you think about this? i personally think the market is saturated with male like symbols, like ur bulls, bears, testosterone enhanced items and such. why not cater to the other half of the population, women?
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

Nice design, it could definately have a chance!

Where do you plan to sell this product? Or where do you plan to start? I guess it's a lot of work to promote a new brand.

[ 11-13-2005, 05:19 AM: Message edited by: Fry ]
    My kingdom for a can of <a href=\"http://www.gotfuturama.com/Information/Encyc-66-Slurm/\" target=\"_blank\">slurm</a>!

One of my favorite bars here in New Hampshire stocks the Pink Energy Drink. I guess it is marketed to women but I like it as well. This category is way saturated but I think pink has a real shot. The name is great, the flavor is good and I dig the packaging.

&lt;Warning joke to follow&gt;

Why not put boobs and panties on Red Bull and rename it M.R.L. (Miss Red Looker). LOL

(Ok..You can now pelt me with your out of date pop cans.)

[ 11-13-2005, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

i plan on marketing it in the Nassau County, Long Island area. i am a new distributor, and i want something that will make me stand out from other vendors. i already have a drink called "Pure Gutz" (take a look at the bottle, www.PureGutz.com ), and yes, it will be a ton of work.

booze, how does it do? i expect the sample in my office this week.

as for you zabe, between you and i, i actually have a very very large breasted wife to market this! (one inappropriate comment deserves another).

Ive tried pink, taste really good. My wife loves it and was upset when we ran though our samples. For her it worked great, I think if this company gets a good line of distributors, they can find a nitch in the market for them.

excellent, ron. thanks for the imput.

JP, it does well in the places that I have seen it. I think they are on to something although I think the appeal goes beyond women. It tastes really good too with raspberry vodka.

Booze, can you elaborate on the "goes beyond women" comment? you have piqued my curiousity.

all you industry professionals, i got news for you. this drink is coming in at an EXPENSIVE price, nearly $24/case + FOB east coast. i too am on the east coast. i believe a 1 pallet minimum is needed. what do you guys think of the price?

in order for it to be financailly feasible, i would have to retail this bad boy to stores at around $30 or so a case.