Bevboard

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

i recently recieved this email from somebody...

I saw your post on the bevnet site about wanting to sell energy drinks in your vending machines. Have you tried the XS energy drinks available exclusively from Quixtar.com? I've tried them all and they are very good. Currently, XS is 2nd behind Red Bull in sales and is only available from independent business owners. Check out the website below for more information. If you want some samples, I'll send you some. Also, Quixtar paid out 60 million dollars in the past 2 years with just this drink product. You might want to try it.

Sincerely,
    Marsha & James Bujnoch

is this website a crock or is this legitimate?
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

Tell me how they could even be #2? Please, if they were #2 behind Red Bull, without even being in stores, why would they not go retail and become #1 and make billion per year???
    I have not heard anything good about their pyramid scheme, but I am also not apart of it.

i think those folks are liars, personally. i dont mean to bash any drinks but i dont go claiming my drinks are #2 in sales. it's absurd, and unprofessional, kinda like saying Energy 69 tastes like gasoline!

he's new to the site and probably new to learning about his beverage line. cut the poster some slack
    Kyle Pitts

XS Powerdrinks are definately off the wall with sales, I agree that I dunno if I would just toss up the claim that they are #2 in sales, but I mean you can definately go check that out in any consumers report instead if crying about stats on here. I am a registered Quixtar IBO and I have had the opportunity to try many of the XS flavours, and agree that the taste is far better than the other brands that are currently pulling retail space.

XS Has an exclusive contract with Quixtar for sales, which is why they do not appear on store shelves. If you desire any more factual information regarding XS feel free to buzz me at clarkintl@rogers.com

Thanks

Brian

Originally posted by sethdedun:
    XS Powerdrinks are definately off the wall with sales, I agree that I dunno if I would just toss up the claim that they are #2 in sales, but I mean you can definately go check that out in any consumers report instead if crying about stats on here. I am a registered Quixtar IBO and I have had the opportunity to try many of the XS flavours, and agree that the taste is far better than the other brands that are currently pulling retail space.

XS Has an exclusive contract with Quixtar for sales, which is why they do not appear on store shelves. If you desire any more factual information regarding XS feel free to buzz me at clarkintl@rogers.com

Thanks

Brian
    XS does appear on store shelves. I've seen it on shelves in Michigan and Indiana.

I think he ment to say that it's not supposed to be on shelves.
    Kyle Pitts

Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
    Tell me how they could even be #2? Please, if they were #2 behind Red Bull, without even being in stores, why would they not go retail and become #1 and make billion per year???
    I have not heard anything good about their pyramid scheme, but I am also not apart of it.

totally a pyramid scheme. unless it's the team concept. believe baby. energy drink of destiny!

if the bottom line is taste and drink effectiveness (which in consumer's eyes, it should be), this drink is subpar at best. pyramid scheme or not. i certainly will not mess around with a nitcheless product such as XS.