Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

recently i have stumbled across a drink called "xtreme Shock", in which when you drink it, you actually feel a little tingle in your body.

i have sampled this product, and to a degree, this is true.

is this viable? do people want this? is there a market for what some people are calling "the new energy drink revolution"? does anyone know of any other sensation drinks? i heard the company who made liquid cereal made a heating and cooling sensation drink, but have stopped a while back.
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

Hype sometimes gives me that tingling feeling all over, it's like a warm blanket of energy.

my company sells extreme shock. it seriously is so full of "stuff" that it does make your body tingle. my arms itch. it can't be good for the body. my boss drank over two a day and then he had a small heart attack. no joke. it isn't for any account and you really need customer demand as they have high initial order quantities from all the stuff we have in our warehouse.

i was thinking a pallet mixed of the 2 flavors they have, is that not enough?

there is alot of stuff in that drink, and if that heart attack issue was made public, if it was true number 1, xtreme would be finished, and number 2, it would bring to light that the FDA needs some restrictions and guidelines on what and how much of each ingredient goes into a drink.

It's meant for people who train in the gym and want to burn calories and fat.

The "tingling" is probably from the ingredient Evodiamine. The same ingredient that Red Line uses for what they describe as the "shivering" effect. Red Line claims that the "shivering" from Evodiamine causes fat loss. Xtreme shock also contains Evodiamine.

The heart attack story does not surprise me. We know VERY LITTLE about Evodiamine, its short term and long term effects, not to mention its safety. This ingredient is illegal in Canada and I hope the FDA wakes up too and bans it in the US as well.

My 2 cents are that any drinks containing Evodiamine should be avoided.

Why would anybody drink two extreme shocks in one sitting-Totally irresponsible! The tingle sensation you get from Xtreme Shock is from endosine. Yes the product was made orginally for pre-workout. But it has found a nice niche in c-stores (along with Red Line) The customers who buys Extreme Sock is the same customer who buys 3 redbulls or 3 Rockstars. Extreme energy drink users only! These "sensation" drinks are the next trend.
    How come nobody is concerned with the real "danger" of Energy Drink-HFCS and simple sugars. The guy who supposedly had the Heart Attack was probably 40 pounds overweight, High Blood Pressure, High Cholest, etc. How about the 16 year old that guzzles down 2 Rockstars at one sitting-He just ingested over 120g of Sugars! Additionally both RedLine and Xtreme Sock have very specific intstructions on te back of their bottles on how to utilize thier products resposnsibly. Out!

A healthy active 16yr old can handle 120g of sugar. The more worrying part of drinking 2 Rockstars in one sitting is the 400mg of Caffeine and nearly 4000mg of Taurine. That just CANNOT be healthy.

He can also handle 300Mg of Caffeine. Caffeine is not killing people (most adult americans consume 3 to 4 cups of coffe a day (340mg) People are not getting fat from caffeine, they are getting fat by taking in too many simple sugars. The heart attack story is B.S., I talked to the owner of ANSI (Xtreme Shock), The distriubtor in question, never mentioned anything about the boss getting a "heart attack". In fact, from what I was told, the distriubtor in Michigan is very satsified with the product.

who is this distributor in michigan? can he contact me? beacuse my people are about to take on this drink.

JPQuikServDrinks@aol.com

thanks, i hope he contacts me.

Not sure what your hearing out in the trade; but I have been selling Xtreme Shock for a few months now, and have had no where near a complaint let alone any health issues.

We are selling it both to the Health/Fitness and Convenience/Gas Channels, w/o any complaints.

FYI - They have re-formulated the product for both trades. A Pro-Series for the Gym/Health Club Sector and a regular for the Convenience/Gas.

The Regular has been toned down, they decreased the amount of their Proprietary Blend of Endosine.

As far as I know the Niacin is the ingredient that makes your body tingle.

Xtreme Shock has 40mg or 200% of RDA

Any other energy drink on the market has about 20mg or 100% Daily Intake. Which is why you mostly don't get that same feeling.