Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Their web site + phone numbers don't work.
    The BevNET Staff

Good Riddance!!!
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

www.sumpoosie.biz still works but is currently being changed to www.sumpoosieonline.com the reason for the change is due to customer demand wanting to purchase the product online. Hats and shirts also seem to be very popular and will be sold on the site. As far as phone numbers are concerned our 800 line works fine. Did you call 888-855-PINK ! That has been our phone number since day one. I hope that helps.

Saint... I guess you are not a fan? That's too bad you are one of the more highly respected members on this board. I hope in time I can change your mind and give us a try.

Never heard of this drink anyways...what part(s) of the country is it sold in?

Does the .biz not allow more than 4 users online at any one time? I just love all the extra hype. Great sales and all, but I still can't find it anywere in my area.

Hi Ron. The new site is www.sumpoosieonline.com the time has come to put our product for sale online. We get calls from all over the country from people who want to get a case or two for a wedding or a party or for Superbowl. The fact is we are a young company and currently our distribution only covers about 10% of the country. We are working very hard to change that in 2006 and I think having our product available at Spenser Gifts again will help. Remember we have no distribution in areas like New York, California, Chicago, or even LAS VEGAS believe it or not. March 15th sumpoosieonline.com will enable people to purchase the product directly as well as hats, shirts, and even a membership. I hope in a few months you will have little problem finding SumPoosie in our new 16 ounce can in your area.

I went on the website that is available right now and think it is a great idea. I am not sure how it will go over in the stores but have a good feeling that a lot of bars and such will do very well. Or like you said parties and such. people will order it even as a conversational piece.Or collectors. For a 15 year old however i dont know how the parents would take it.

Tallthinblonde, is sum poosie targeting mostly the night life scene or just everybody in general?

I would love to be a distributor one day but i just dont have the funds right now

I think this will grow huge with the bar crowds mostly