Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone heard of this Company. I saw their ad on a franchise site and it sounds like they have some great product. Any experience with them?

I have been trying to get hold of them for over a month with no luck. I tried thru the franchise and thru the 1800.
    Marss

Not a good sign

I have info on this company...pm me if your interested

contact me before you do business with mood beverage corporation. please send phine number and i will call you.

All the info you need is right here on BevNet.

http://www.bevnet.com/directory/list...d_Beverage.asp
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

looks like their asking for big investments from their distributors
    CJ <br />Business relations

This company has scammed several people out of thousands of dollars, be very careful dealing with them. They now go by the name Mood Brands LLC

Quote Originally Posted by RKSTAR Guava fan View Post
    This company has scammed several people out of thousands of dollars, be very careful dealing with them. They now go by the name Mood Brands LLC
    You should always make yourself an LLC... makes getting sued less costly in your personal life, so you can keep the boat and house purchased with company money! :P

I was waiting to hear about more energy drink "franchise/vending" problems I guess we've got our next one to fill an entire category with.

Default Rebuttal

I feel it absolutely necessary to post this rebuttal in response to the false allegations and statements made by Mr. Brad Harris towards Mood Beverage Corporation, and now Mood Brands LLC.

Firstly, to clarify. Mood Beverage Corporation and Mood Brands LLC are not related companies. Should Mr. Harris, or anyone for that matter, have any issues with Mood Beverage Corporation they should clearly identify themselves and target themselves as such.

In regards to Mr. Harris’ false statements:

When Mood Beverage Corporation was founded, a distributor brokerage service was engaged to identify potential distributors. Mr. Harris became a sales agent/distributor of Mood Beverage Corporation through such a brokerage service. Mr. Harris’ ‘issues’ and hardships were with this original brokerage company and NOT Mood Beverage Corporation. When we became aware of the issues with the brokerage service, we immediately endeavoured to solve Mr. Harris’ problem, although not our responsibility.

During the aforementioned process Mr. Harris resorted to public actions that caused a great deal of damage to the company. His post on this board as an example. Additionally, his alleged facts and assumptions that others have had issues are completely untrue as well. An example of Mr. Harris’ inaccuracy is his allegation that I had changed my name to conduct business elsewhere. To clarify, my name is Brion Ware (spelled with an “O”). However, due to the more common spelling “Brian”, this is often misprinted or errors are made. As such i cannot control how others interpret the spelling of a name. This is not a “name change” as Mr. Harris assumed in his accusations.

There is absolutely no denying, as any business owned would attest to, that there are bumps and obstacles in the start-up of any new company or franchise. Unfortunately Mr. Harris encountered such obstacles and chose to take the route of posting false accusations online, instead of filing proper legal action. Should he believe his facts are justified and he has evidence to prove, then his case would be locked shut and any legal council would gladly take him on as a client. Obviously, this is not the case.

I urge anyone who has any issues with any company, should you feel mistreated or that your rights or agreements are violated, seek legal council and should you have a case with accurate information, you will have no issue resolving your issues legally, instead of posting comments on a random internet board hoping to resolve your issues.

Update: As a result of Mr. Harris’ false statements and defamatory comments on boards, such as this one, we are now seeking legal action to ensure that such actions are ceased due to the damage he has caused as a result of his posts. Thankfully, as a company we are able to leverage our positive and forward momentum to ensure that posts like this cause no further harm or affect on the company and its operations.