Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How much are you guys(distributors) paying for pallets of Coca Cola and Red Bull? Ballpark.
    Thanks.

red bull i am paying an average price of 29.50 per case, i am looking for a better deal. if i could buy at 27/cs. including shipping, i would buy alot.
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

Wow... Nearly $30 a case. Once my budget is figured out, my numbers should be below that figure. I want to give you guys higher profit margins with my forth coming beverage.

$29.50....you must be sub-distributing. I think distributors pay around $24.00 for Red Bull.

Dizz, I should hope that your beverage will be below the price of Red Bull. The reason is very simple: Your beverage is not Red Bull. Me too brands sell for a little over half of that.

Dizz...love that video! Saw it on Kontraband. Woot!

Dude, trust me, my soda will NOT be a "me too" brand. The only thing my soda has in common with RB and all the other "me too" brands is caffeine.

CStore... I'm replying to Dude just for you, and me too. haha... What was that video for anyway?

For my viewing pleasure!! LMAO

Dizz, I wish you luck with your drink. However what I meant is that when bringing a new drink to the market, being cheaper than Red Bull is not what will make distributors drop Red Bull and buy your product.

Just my two cents.
    No matter how good a new product is in an existing catagory; by the unwritten rule of whole sale and retail sales, the new product will have to be sold well below existing average catagory price to creat a market demand.

It's the way new products get their "foot in the door". The low entry price has nothing to do with the quality of the product. As an example, Vault has been on sale for $0.69 which is +/- approximately $0.70 cheaper that other single serve 20oz soda pops.

[ 03-03-2006, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]