Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Has anyone else tried the new Sobe No Fear Gold? I sampled it at NACS and I thought it was excellent! The liquid is a gold color and the taste is AWESOME! A very, very tasty energy drink in comparison to the usual formulas out there. Coming soon...

pfft, total ripoff of Hype Gold.

Yes I think it a rip off of hype gold too. But I bet that within the first three months of pepsi loaing up the market with it, it will outsell the total number hype gold cans sold since it was ever produced.

It may be a ripoff, but I've never even HEARD of Hype Gold, much less seen it. I can see why bigger companies take the ideas of the smaller ones, because they have a bigger distribution that can actually get it out to the public.

What does it taste like?

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Super Jay:
    Yes I think it a rip off of hype gold too. But I bet that within the first three months of pepsi loaing up the market with it, it will outsell the total number hype gold cans sold since it was ever produced.
    You're right, and that saddens me, because Hype is so underrated.

Nick, Hype is underrated cause it's garbage. It's not innovative. The hype we ahve up here is water + sugar + a ton of Guarana which is where it gets its Caffeine. The Hype in the rest of the world is just a Red Bull knockoff as far as ingredients. Packaging sucks too. A plain silver can with Hype written across it in italics. No real logo either. Hype is a european brand that is simply not made for the North American market.

I seriously doubt that SoBe even knew of Hype Gold's existence when coming up with the name No Fear Gold.

Does this mean that Sobe is making a bubblegummy Red Bull clone? It's hard for me to believe they'd do that.

DJHS

I like Hype, but taste is all opinion.

Nice to hear, I loved No Fear for the longest time, but lately Ive been growing tired of it.

I can tell you No Fear Gold has nothing to do with Hype. Or should I say...Hype who?