Bevboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Lets help out the newbies and tell them what we are really getting for sales before Creative Concepts gets another notch in their belt.

I for one have 3 of their machines
    1 = about 18 cans a month
    2 = about 34 cans a month
    3 = 76 cans in 2 months

In my opinion you will not get the sales that Creative Concepts wants you to "believe" you will get. In my honest opinion 5 cans a day would be pushing it.

Finally,someone that could knock some sense into all those so-called entrepreneurs out there who want to jump on the 'Redbull Bandwagon'. Redbull in drink machines is like mixing energy drinks with red wine. THEY JUST DON'T GO TOGETHER! I'm sorry RBV that you got conned into that whole thing, but once again at least you are one of the 'honest' ones out there trying to educate all those wannabees.

Good on yah!

LBL

They didnt really con me, I had a pretty good idea I wouldnt get 20 cans a day. I am already in the vending business, so it was just an addtion to what I already have. It wouldnt be so bad if the weren't charging $4200 for a $2200 machine. I opted to use a lower priced machine to suplement the cost of the higher priced ones. At $2199 each it will take 8 cans a day to pay them off in a year compared to 15 a day to pay off the higher priced machines. Plus the smaller machines can be moved in a regular truck and only requires 1 person. These look awesome in a cafeteria. I have 6 of these along with my 3 CC vendors. 4 are located and are getting and average of 5.6 cans a day with the best doing 9 a day. These are located in office building cafeterias and call centers. Most of the employees are college students. The businesses I have them locatd at really like the face that these are black and fit in with the decor of the other vendors and dont look "out of place". As i mentioned before, it not the machine that sells it the product and the location. Dont be fooled into buying a $4200.00 machine, there are other options out there to vend this product.

Hey RBV,

Where did you get your other vending machines? I am supposed to wire CC money on monday.
    kb1

I HAVE RBV MACHINES,YOU GUYS ARE HITIING THE WRONG SPOTS,OFFICE BUILDINGS,CAFETERIAS THOSE PLACES ARENT GOING TO PUSH OUT SALES.YOU HAVE TO HIT SKATE PARKS,HOCKEY RINKS,INLINE ANYTHING,GYMS!!!!!!ANYONE OUT THERE NOT HAPPY W/THERE MACHINES LETS MAKE A DEAL! AND NO IM NOT FROM CREATIVE CONCEPTS!!!!

Hey I will make a deal with you...I won't bash you about being a plant,(Since you are the one that threw up the red flag "IM NOT FROM CREATIVE CONCEPTS") if you will turn off your caps lock.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Redbullseye. My cafeteria machines do better that my hotel machines. Most of the places you state will do well are already selling over the counter getting a 75 cent profit, why would they want a machine and get a lousy 25 cent commission. Tell the others at creative concepts we said HI. As i stated the locations CC gave me are crap. I think the best ones ARE the office buildings 500 college kids workinbg at a call center with a 1% sucess rate would be 5 cans a day. The problem is CC cant get these locations, the vendors have to go out present themselves and make the sale on the locations. Also I will state this again the vending will work, its just foolish to pay that much for a machine. Its like this I can dirve to work in my ford focus or my BMW, either way it still pays $15.00 an hour. In vending its ROI (rturn on investment) and the faster you gt it the more money you will make.

hey pepsi saint,is this better for you ? the only reason i said i wasnt from CC was because the last guy who said good things about red bull got trashed as a plant.

Yes, thank you. Question for you, Aren't most skate parks outdoors? Which, as stated before possibly in another post, would void the warranty, wouldn't it?
    I do however agree 100% with you that the placements that are being spoken of more than likely are NOT going to have any movement to speak of.
    There is a dodgeball facility here in OKC that would fit into the catergory of having good sales. The person who runs is a good friend of mine and he says red bull won't even talk to him but 80 % of the people who come in bring in their own e drinks.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

alot of the inline hockey and skate parks are indoors here,due to the wonderful weather we have in ny.CC is over priced and there placement companys suck.If i live in ny why would i want some guy from chicago telling me where he thinks is a good place for me is ?red bull is in high demand in ny.alot of people love it.to us its like the coca cola of energy drinks,theres plenty of other drinks out there but its the big names that people remember!